Royal Floridian Resort

Great Beach Vacation

Apr 09, 2009

I enjoyed my vacation here. The pool and beach are marvelous.

The resort had some hurricane damage which is beautifully repaired. They are currently upgrading everything inside and out, so go now to take advantage before the prices go up.

Ten minutes to Daytona 500 Speedway and about half an hour to Orlando parks and attractions.

Heidi F.
Mar 26, 2012

Since you last visited the Royal Floridian Resort in Ormond Beach, they have completed a major renovation and built a second property next door. Spinnaker Resorts, the developer, added a new tower called Royal Floridian South with nicely appointed 1 and 2 bedroom units, and most of these have great views.

I understand they're also getting reading to build a flyover bridge from The Royal Floridian South straight to the beach below.

Did you get a chance to play miniature golf or visit the tiki bar there? I think the staff are all very nice. Some of the best service in the area.

It looks like Spinnaker Resorts updated their site, and there's a neat video of the properties you can watch.

http://www.spinnakerresorts.com/resorts/ormond-beach/royal-floridian-south

I look forward to going back as well!

Aj R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.