Hilton Playa del Carmen

Hotel Royal Porto Real infromation

May 19, 2009

How much is it to be on all inclusive and what exatly does it include and when is says varitabe week what does that mean and can you get a small ref in the rooms or a microwave?

Ron T.
Dec 26, 2014

im looking into purchasing a timeshare at the royal playa del carmen. My question is if I purchase one with say 80 weeks to use within the RTU can multiple weeks be used during the same calander week? For example, Assuming its floating, so i could give them to family or friends in order to vacation at the same time together? Also- Can weeks be traded in to upgrade rooms? If so, is the maintenance fee billed for each week? For example one timeshare im looking at says maintenance fees are $299 but only when used. So if I can use weeks to upgrade my room and say it says I have to use 3 weeks of the 80 to get an ocean front room for 1 week, would i be charged $299 once or 3 times for that upgrade? Anyone familiar with any other fees? There must be a reason everyone is trying to get rid of their timeshares. How about instead of purchasing my own, if a group of friends and I want to rent say 3-5 suites at the same time can Anyone out there accomodate?

Lance R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.