The Peninsula

The Peninsula, Timeshare Resort, CapeTown - South Africa

May 23, 2009

Has anyone out there stayed at this resort? I am looking for information about this property and anything would be helpful. Interested in learning about the 2 bedroom luxury deluxe with master bedroom and lounge facing ocean w/views? Is this property nice, well maintained? Beautiful? Location? Rooms? Staff? Anything will help, thank you

kimandforest@gmail.com

Kim H.
Sep 08, 2009

Hi K Hoffmann

We have owned a super luxury unit re weeks 49 and 50 and have just recently purchased another unit re weeks 51, 52 and 1.

So we are clearly impressed by the resort.

The super luxury 2 bedroomed units are very spacious and have great layout and decor. The resort is superbly situated, is well maintained, serviced daily at no extra charge, complimentary shuttle service to the nearby beaches with complimentary umbrellas. It is arguably the top timeshare resort in South Africa.

Hope this helps.

Julian

Julian B.
Jun 08, 2011

Hello K Hoffmann,

I stayed at this resort twice. Most current in 2009. It is very nice, very clean, staff supergreat, friendly, helpful, The manager is outstanding. 2br 2bath, so nice. I stayed 2009 in 1br 2baths, very nice. Every unit faces the ocean, great views, close to other resorts on ocean, free shuttle to the waterfront & other nearby places, safe environment& area. You will not REQRET selecting the Peninsula.

Dorothy W.
Jul 23, 2011

Great experience. That was a very nice resort that accommodates their guests very well. No wonder you loved staying there.

Joseph H.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jul 23, 2011 07:37 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.