Sand and Surf Condominium

I bought a time share here!!!!!!!

May 25, 2009

I bought a time share here room 257 week 36, payed them in full, waited for my deed and before I got my deed! Sand and Surf put it back on E-Bay to sell again! I am not very happy about the kind of business these people do! They are not what they want everybody to think they are! I also want my money back that I paid for this timeshare plus interest!

Keith D.
May 25, 2009

This bunch has a Board of Directors that decide whether you can go on a vaction at their Motel or not! If they think you are not as good as them they won't let you stay there! I would take my money somewhere else! I want the money I payed for my timeshare back! Today! Right Now!

Keith D.
Jul 20, 2009

We just bought one on eBay. Do you have the name of the eBay seller? Hoping we didn't buy from the same outfit! Thanks, Wes.

Wes D.
Oct 10, 2011

You are mistaken Sand n Surf did not ever put anything on Ebay. They do not advertise period.

Holly V.
Oct 10, 2011

The Boad of Directors was put in place in ensure that every one that buys there can afford to pay the yearly fees and has an income that affords that. They do not discriminate.

Holly V.
Oct 10, 2011

There are MANY, MANY HAPPY OWNERS at Sand & Surf. And most of them have owned there for 15+ years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly V.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.