Tahiti Resort

Consolidated Resorts Filing Chapter 11

Jul 01, 2009

Consolidated Resorts, owners of Tahiti Resort, is filing for bankruptcy protection. Tahiti is one of the 14 resorts operated by Consolidated. More information can be found in the article published by the Las Vegas Review Journal.

Alisa S.
Jan 10, 2010

i guess you have heard this story more than "once", ha, but my husband and I were forced to purchase a timeshare here in 9/08. we were in Las Vegas for our 36th anniversary and my birthday and got caught in the Tahiti Villiage scheme of come see our presentation and we will give you show tickets for free. After six hours of "presentation" my husband and I just wanted out of there. Believe me, we were the last two people there and had lost our way to get back to the hotel and they said if we bought they would send us back in a limousine. They brought in the 'big guns' and harrassed us and broke us down to the point of buying something we did not want, will never use and paid way too much for. They said we were buying a unit that cost $40,000 for $11,500. Too good to be true, right, i guess what my mama taught is still true. Now, with the economy they way it is now, we cannot afford to continue paying for this timeshare. We have lost our home, our income has dropped by 80% and we are hanging on by our toenails. I just read that Tahiti Village has filed bankruptcy. Join the club. This is a rip off business and deserves to go down. They prey on unsuspecting people and ram sales down your throat. Sorry for the ranting, but i am a little fed up. I am sick to death of this type of salesmanship. Kindest Regards

Deborah H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.