Beach Towers at Divi Phoenix

How is it really?

Jul 07, 2009

OK, this is what they claim to be the cream of the crop. has anyone been there lately? If so PLEASE let the rest of us know how it truely is. We all thank-you in advance for your point of view.

John B.
Sep 07, 2009

I spent 2 weeks the 1st wk was spent at a hotel & my 2nd wk at the Phenoix villa (new construction). I must say my family is very picky! We were extremely impressed with the unit... closed kingsize bedroom with private bathroom & jacuzzi, pull out couch for the children with their own private bathroom, granite kitchen, washer dryer, 2 flatscreen TV's... The ocean view from the 6th floor was breathtaking!!! Would we go back again??? YES, without a doubt!!!! There is still on going construction. 3 of the 4 buildings have been completed. The pools were finished and in operation they just competed the outdoor hot tub!

John B.
Sep 22, 2009

Is the construction noise bothersome? I heard that the fourth building is very near completion and the new lobby should be finished by the holidays. Do you think this sounds accurate? Thanks.

Anne P.
Sep 27, 2009

annp20 wrote:
Is the construction noise bothersome? I heard that the fourth building is very near completion and the new lobby should be finished by the holidays. Do you think this sounds accurate? Thanks.

Not at all they work from 8:00 - 5:00. Our room was right next to the constuction of the New Lobby. The noise was not an issue at all! However, the work is slow & will not be completed for the Holidays. Hope this helps answer your questions. The resort is extremly beautiful. Don't let that stop your vaction, you won't be disappointed.

John B.
Mar 01, 2010

I just returned from 3 wonderful weeks at our new timeshare..it is done as far as the major constuction..lobby is complete.. as we speak they were making the beach larger as promised..they seem to be working with a new general manager, and he is on top of things, that need to be addressed ...minor things like a cork screw broken, no steak knives..alot of bakeware but limited pots and pans..housekeeping was good for the most part, however, we stay three weeks in our unit so we had different housekeeping then a person staying for a week rental..overall I would say they should be in full operations and have all the wrinkles out within the next 6/8 months..but it is a very nice place to stay or buy..you wont be disappointed at all..the staff is friendly and makes your stay enjoyable..its" One Happy Island".

Barbara P.
Mar 01, 2010

Hi Barbara, Hi I am a timeshare owner, you should RATE this resort if you want people to rent. Pls rate it. It is now a 3 1/2 star maybe you can bring it up to a 5 star !! tks alot...it's nice to know that other people find this time share great !

John B.
Mar 01, 2010

I just returned from there..its is very nice place. We own 3 weeks and would like to stay for 5 weeks next year. Most everything is finished you couldnt ask for a better place. They have a few wrinkles to iron out but on a scale of 1-10 id give it a 9.9. We have stayed at Marriott for few years in the past.. this is heaven nice and clean quite and staff very helpfull. you wont be sorry if you go

Barbara P.
Mar 01, 2010

Hi John, I think i gave you the best rating i could give the best rating i could give based on a 1-10 i'd say 9.6 they have some minor things to figure out but you should be happy with the overall out come. You said you own at this timeshare? When was the last time you were there?

Barbara P.

Last edited by barbarap297 on Mar 01, 2010 08:30 PM

Oct 18, 2012

hi i am a owner and been going to the divi for 7 yrs it gets better and better every yr i am in lov with this place i own 2 wks in jan and i want to buy 2 more wks the ppl r great and the place is so nice and frienly and over all it just a great place only thing there not enought of huts on the beach get up early thanks carl

Carl P.
Feb 08, 2013

as a timeshare owner at the divi phoenix, I feel it is very well kept, kind and efficient staff, but yes could use better monitoring of the beach huts and pool loungers as often are vacant for hours other than this we had an incredible stay for the last four years. always guaranteed incredible weather darlene

Darlene B.
Mar 15, 2013

My wife and I are owner's as well and must say this is our favorite place to be when out of the states. First off; Aruba weather is best! We bought a two bedroom penthouse pre-construction(week 6) and after our first visit, we just had to have another week so we purchased a one bedroom (week5). Here's why; staff is always friendly, rooms are maintained, common areas clean and sunset views from the balconies are second to none. Food is good at the onsite restaurants but anyone whose been to Aruba knows there are some unbelievable places to eat. As mentioned in a previous post, beach palapa's are hard to come by and at times you'll find yourself "marking" your own pool lounger since that's common practice. Don't have any reservations; go and you'll love it! In fact we love the island so much we decided to build a home. Enjoy! John

John P.

Last edited by phyl21 on Mar 15, 2013 09:22 AM

Mar 17, 2013

We've stayed here for 3 years during week 10 and/or11. The location is lovely. We stay in a penthouse suite on the 7th & 8th floors. The amenities are excellent. Granite countertops, multiple TVs, DVD players, but most important of all is the spectacular view of the ocean and sunsets. The staff is friendly, responsive and interested in ensuring we have a pleasant stay. Restuarants onsite offer a good variety along with entertainment. Highly Recommend!

Joan M.
Jan 19, 2014

I just came back from there last week and it was an amazing place. I would def like to come back there if the price is right.

Tim C.
Dec 15, 2014

I visited with friends last year and liked it so much I bought a small unit right on the beach-10 steps from the sea, hot tub, barbecue station, multiple pools. Just came back, my second trip and already looking forward to next year.

Naomi G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.