Lake Tara Townhouse III

Lake Tara III is beautiful

Jul 09, 2009

I started visiting Lake Tara III aout 6 years ago when my then fiance and I went to send time with my then soon-to-be mom-in-law. I was absolutely taken aback by the serenity of the place. It was the most relaxing weekend that I had ever had! The view was spectacular and feeding the ducks soon became a favorite. Now, I look forward to going back every summer and spending that quiet time with my family. I also can't wait to get in the hottub!!!

Charles A.
Mar 16, 2013

Do you still go to Lake Tara? If so, please call me. (651) 639-8880 - Thanks, Ben -

charlesa154 wrote:
I started visiting Lake Tara III aout 6 years ago when my then fiance and I went to send time with my then soon-to-be mom-in-law. I was absolutely taken aback by the serenity of the place. It was the most relaxing weekend that I had ever had! The view was spectacular and feeding the ducks soon became a favorite. Now, I look forward to going back every summer and spending that quiet time with my family. I also can't wait to get in the hottub!!!

Ben S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.