Courtyard Resort

Reviews of this property

Jul 11, 2009

Notice that one of the reviewers states that this is an older property - and the date of that statement was 6 years ago! Now, it's really an older property. And it was a converted motel. With no current reviews, one is hardly motivated to do an exchange with those two strikes against it. Then take a look at the current reviews on the RCI Web site - pathetic! Murphy beds, office closes at 6, leaking toilets, filthy carpet, etc.

Well, at least everybody liked the location, oh, and the pool is nice.

Hank J.
Jul 29, 2009

Have you actually stayed at the Courtyard "Resort"?

Linda B.
Nov 14, 2009

I even had to keep one eye open while in the shower it was like the darn Bates Motel. I also heard someone screaming for their mother mary all night.

William R.
Jan 25, 2010

Keep in mind, location, location and location. The best thing about this resort is convenient to shop and go to restaurants. We came here every year for golfing.

Mark S.
Aug 31, 2013

I stayed at this property in 2012. It's all newly renovated. It looks awesome. Very clean. All new bedding. No more Murphy beds. Very comfortable. Everything you need. Spacious units. Great pool and outdoor courtyard. Great location. You won't be disappointed.

Kim M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.