Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Has anyone purchased from SumDay Vacations?

Feb 24, 2018

We purchased a timeshare from them 3 years ago off eBay. It took about 90 days as stated. Cost was exactly as stated. Communication and questions were answered. Very easy purchase that we enjoy every year.

Joe H.
Jul 21, 2018

Jeff Brown is a very bad man!! Ask him about Ultimate Lifestyles!!Ask him about how he took advantage of one of his partners when said partner was incapacitated after a bull attacked him!!! My advice, don't do business with him !! He'll cheat you for sure!!

Shirley F.
Jan 27, 2019

No

Robert C.

Last edited by robertc1823 on Jan 27, 2019 05:13 PM

Jan 27, 2019

Stay away, total SCAM!!!!

joeh485 wrote:
We purchased a timeshare from them 3 years ago off eBay. It took about 90 days as stated. Cost was exactly as stated. Communication and questions were answered. Very easy purchase that we enjoy every year.

Tam M.
Jan 28, 2019

I have purchased 3 times from them and all went through in about the time they were supposed to

SmartShare.com
May 19, 2020

I’ve purchased 2 timeshares from Sumday had not problems a little lengthy with paper work, but in the end everything went well. In fact one of the timeshares I purchased was listed as a 1 bedroom but when I investigate and found it to be a studio, I called Sumday and informed them of the error. After they verified it to be a studio. I made them an offer for less and they honored it. After all was done everything with smooth. They offer great timeshare pricing. Better then a lot of timeshare sellers. I would alway check there before buying any timeshare.

William B.
Oct 07, 2020

Jeff Brown is a verry bad man. He stoled over four hundred thousand dollars from his business partner in a busness company that they both started.You are not alone as being one of his victoms. I know of too other business partners he dhad and stoled hundred of thousands of dollars from them also. Yes, Jeff Brown is a verry bad man.

Gregory C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.