Aug 09, 2009

do you get access to all the resort if you buy just a studio unit? what is the cheapest week i can buy in oct for 2 people. i dont play golf but my husband does, can i use all the amenities at the resort? where are the studios located? can you rent other weeks cheaper in the summer if you own there. do you have bonus weeks. we own in myrtle beach and we love it. we get discount on golf and shows. will you rent to our children with a gift certificate> how much is your yearly hoa nd when are they due? do you need and attorneyto buy a week nd how much is the deed fee.

Barbara J.
Sep 17, 2009

If you are looking for a Studio unit they are in the Main Building, were you check in. They have two different setups for the Studio units, We stayed in one were when you walk in you are walking into the bedroom first, then a hallway to a kitchen and livingroom. You can hear everyone in the hallway while in the bedroom. The other studio, which I had a chance to look at, you walked into a hallway and with a bedroom on one side and then into the kitchen and livingroom. this one would be better in my opinion. You can use all the amenities.

Ralph R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.