Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club

Places to Eat near Marriott Waiohai

Oct 04, 2009

Hey There- We plan on staying at the Waiohai in July. Does anyone have any recommendations of restaurants that are within walking distance of the resort? Is the Hyatt within walking distance? If possible, we'd prefer to not drive. I'd love some ideas! Thank you!

Tonja N.
Oct 09, 2009

Lots of good places at all prices. The Hyatt is a longer walk. Close by are many good places from casual to fancy. Lots of choices at the local marketplace across the street but you can also eat on site at bar or marketplace, next door at new hotel or Plantation Gardens a few steps away, Brenneke's broiler on the beach along with their snack bar. Other Favorites include Joe's on the Green at the golf course which is super for breakfast, lunch and pupus...and of course the wonderful Beach House which is 1/2 hour walk mostly on the oceanfront.

Barbara P.
Oct 09, 2009

Thanks for the info! How long of a walk would you say the Hyatt is? And.. is Joe's on the Green next to the Waiohai? In other words... is it within walking distance? Thanks so much for your help!

Tonja N.
Dec 10, 2009

The walk to the Hyatt is a few miles. Joe's on the Green is not next to Waiohai, it is about a mile or so away next to a golf course - an average place. Brenneke's is walking distance, a neat palce to eat if you sit along the rail. Food quality is average, and would be considered below aveage taking in their prices. Good restaurants within a few miles are Keoki's Paradise (about the same price as Brenneke's, but better food), Roy's (expensive) and Puka Dogs in the nearby shopping center. The Beach House is expensive - on the way to Spouting Horn, but absolute killer sunset views - make reservations. Avoid Pizzetta in Koloa for pizza. Might be OK for pasta, but their pizza is the absolute worst. Tomkats in Koloa is an average, quirky place.

Kenneth J.
Jan 06, 2012

If you are a Marriott owner, the best Waiohai food reccomendations are on the owner's website under "tips" under the Waiohai resort. www.my-vacationclub.com

Jeremy I.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.