Timeshare Companies

Condo-trader.com

Oct 29, 2010

johnr1085 wrote:
heatherj72 wrote:
I have listed My Timeshare in Orlando with Condo-Trader, and It took a little longer than expected, but they sold my timeshare for $7,200.00 Closing took around 60 days, but i got paid and I’m happy, never had anyone yell at me, my rep was very helpful. Not sure if this other person is talking about the same company, but my experience has been good.

Could you tell me the name of the Rep you spoke with? Got a call today and was wondering if it was the same person.

There is no timeshare in Orlando that would sell for $7200 in this down economy and when there are literally hundreds of Orlando timeshare weeks on Ebay for $1. That poster is evidently is a shill for Condo Trader.

Follow your gut.

R P.
Jun 20, 2011

Condo-trader.com is a huge scam. I got taken for $859 and they lie and cheat to keep your money when you contest it. Basically I never signed their bogus contract because it lacked everything the salesman advertised of course and they charged me right when i gave them the cc number when they said they wouldn't charge me till the signed contract came back. Visa says that as soon as I gave them my cc number I gave them permission to do whatever with it which is bulls$t. So visa wont dispute it any more even though I never gave them permision to charge my card, the attorney general has a case open on this company and the bbb rating is c-. The BBB is totally useless as they list that the consumer wasn't satisfied despite the efforts of the merchant in most cases. All condotrader did was respond to the bbb saying they have a signed contract (which they forged to keep my $) and that they had no further response and that is how my complaint ended. BBB IS USELESS! Stay far away from condotrader. They lie and deceive you and the credit card company is no help... I am sueing them so if anyone wants to join a class action lawsuit please contact me!!!! These scum need to be taken down and our money reclaimed.

Nathan L.
Aug 23, 2011

Condo Trader is not a scam. The problem is they advertise, ADVERTISE ADVERTISE!!!! Times shares aren't like reg realestate. The PEOPLE SELLING THEIR TIMESSHARES ARE PISSED OFF & BROKE BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMY! THEY EXPECT TIMES SHARES IN A SATURATED MARKET TO SELL. &&& are finally realizing your resorts opens more & more timeshares every year. Noone wants old... they want new!!!! Most customers have unrealistic goals. Most timeshares will never sell because "YOUR RESORT" suckered you in and the only way to sell it is to advertise. DO YOU REALLT THINK THE RESORT WANTS YOUR TIMESHARE TO SELL. THEY PUT UP "NEW" ONES!!!!!!!!!! For "NEW" customers. Dnt blame condo trader for your mistake in owning a timeshare. The state AG has guidlines. One of which is a "RECORDED VERIFICATION" The State of Fl. strict has guides lines to follow so the customers knows before they get off the phone what they are recieving for the "up front fee." Can you get advertising for free?? Call your local newspaper and see if they will give you advertising for free. Then you can pay them after your product sells. Here how silly it sounds??

B. E.
Aug 23, 2011

All customers on placed on a recorded verification so they understand the advertising program. If you were charged you went through it too. This is how condo trader protects themselves against customers that just change there minds & say the co. lied to them. AG of Florida knows all about Condo Trader. Their in business still because they're not doing anything illegal.

B. E.
Aug 23, 2011

Condos still sell for that much! Plus condo trader isn't a real-eatate broker. What do people expect? ... Usually too much!

B. E.
Aug 24, 2011

Bottom line .... if a timeshare resale or advertising company demands a large upfront fee (hundreds-thousands), then they are a SCAM.

R P.
Aug 24, 2011

they are a scam! They may advertise but they say that their turn around time is 20 days to find a buyer, when in fact that is not true at all. They called me pretending to be visa agent when they found out I disputed their fraudulent charge trying to get me to stop the dispute. Anyone who sticks up for this company is an IDIOT! They are SCAMMERS through and through and the AG already has many complaints about them before I called to file a complaint. They need to be shut down and we need to be refunded. It is one thing to sell something (even advertising) to someone honestly and another to do what this company does. You shouldn't have to lie to sell your product the truth alone should sell it!

Nathan L.
Aug 31, 2011

Heather, can you inbox me your email address please? I sent Condo-Trader $1,200 bucks 8 months ago, have gotten nothing, and now they need another $500 to try to rent it. Just doesn't sound right... I'd just like some info, if you don't mind.

Mark H.
Sep 01, 2011

markh639 wrote:
Heather, can you inbox me your email address please? I sent Condo-Trader $1,200 bucks 8 months ago, have gotten nothing, and now they need another $500 to try to rent it. Just doesn't sound right... I'd just like some info, if you don't mind.

What more info do you need .... Condo Trader scammed you once and now they're trying to scam you again, period.

R P.
Sep 19, 2011

The company is a scam. They have not been able to sell my timeshare in best location near a leak in Florida for over 3 years. All I get a phone call once a while telling me that they have generated interest. I have filed complain with Florida BBB. They told me the State attorney is also pursuing them for fraud. I forwarded State Attorney a complain as well. No result reached except I'm out of $500 upfront fee. All the company dose is post your timeshare on the web like many other scam artist. Don not fall for Condo Trader scam.

Abbas B.
Jun 11, 2013

A can sympathize with those who got screwed on their timeshare.i Ann the estranged wife of a former employee of condo trader. I'm approximately $300000 in debt. Lost home, car and a stable job with a big corporation. I was also deceived, conned, screwed over, and lied to. Its a certain breed that gets telemarketing jobs. Good luck to all parties involved.

Jennifer F.
Jun 17, 2013

we have been with condo trader.com 2008 no help always wanted more money gave them 351.oo up front

aletas5 wrote:
Has anyone had any experience with Conco-trader.com?

Jan S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.