Timeshare Companies

IMG FInance

Apr 05, 2010

Terrible company, BBB complaint logged. Upfront fees in excess of $2k. Ask for a full packet of information regarding any guaranteed sales and you'll find the only thing you get in return is a "marketing" contract. STAY AWAY!!!!

Cathy C.
Apr 07, 2010

jayjay

fightb wrote:
IF YOU WERE CONTACTED BY TIMESHARE TRAVELS, TIMESHARE MARKET PRO, VACATION DEPOT, TIMESHARE DEPOT, PREMIER, CREATIVE VACATION SOLUTIONS, EXECUTIVE TIMESHARE MARKETING, TIMESHARE RESALE, RESALE TIMESHARE, I.M.G. FINANCE, 5 STAR RESORT, RESORTS CONDOS PLUS, GMAC, ICARE TIMESHARE, OR ANY OTHER TIMESHARE RESALE COMPANY AND YOU PAID THEM MONEY UP FRONT AFTER BEING PROMISED A BUYER OR ANYTHING ELSE THEY PROMISED THAT NEVER HAPPENED? PLEASE CONTACT ME AND TELL ME YOUR STORY. LEAVE ME YOUR CONTACT INFO. YOUR MONEY ISN’T GONE YOU JUST HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU CAN’T AFFORD NOT TO. JUST KNOW YOU ARE PROTECTED AS A CONSUMER AND NOT ALONE.

I have been promised a sale by several companies that I paid money to. How can you help me get my money back?

Jill B.
Apr 08, 2010

jillb206 wrote:
I have been promised a sale by several companies that I paid money to. How can you help me get my money back?

The first thing you need to do is file a complaint with the attorney general in the states the scammers are located.

R P.
Apr 13, 2010

Hi, Received a letter from the Attorney General today as a follow up to my complaint, I encourage you to also contact them and receive the same letter/packet. Doesn't mean you'll get your money back - best path there is to contact your credit card's dispute/fraud team and decline the charges. If you paid by check i think you should be able to work with the bank - but not sure on that one. ~~~~ Terry W. Crossen Financial Investigator 1515 N. Flagler Dr. Ste 900 West Palm Beach, FL, 33401 www.myfloridalegal.com ~~~ RE: The investigation of International Marketing and Finance Group Inc. Dear Consumer The office of the attorney general for the state of florida is actively investigating the international marketing and finance group inc pursuant to floridas deceptive and unfair trade practices act, chapter 501, Part II, florida statues. The office of the attorney general is contacting you because you have either notified us or another consumer related entity of your interest and concerns regarding International marketing and finance group inc. If you wish to detail your personal transaction and experience with this company in order to assist us in our investigation, we request that you please complete the enclosed affidavit complaint form.

Cathy C.
Jun 02, 2010

Who or what is IMG Finance? What do you do

Thomas L.
Jun 03, 2010

thomasl246 wrote:
The short answer is "they take people's voluntarily "donated" money, providing nothing at all of any use or any value in return".

If you need to know any more than that, good luck with your research.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jun 03, 2010 01:39 PM

Jun 04, 2010

thomasl246 wrote:

Really? If you don't know who they are or what they do and you apparently don't read the previous posts, then... I'm confused... why do you care?

Cathy C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.