The Kuleana Club

Kuleana Timeshare Units

Jan 14, 2010

Does anyone have any idea how many condos are on the timeshare system at the Kuleana? I've heard most units are solely owned condos, but it would be interesting to know how many are actually timeshares?

Dave L.
Nov 22, 2012

I found a week open on Interval International time share exchange. Can you tell me what rooms are available? Ocean front? Thanks Mike Crawley

Michael C.
Feb 18, 2013

How many bedrooms in units.... any to accommodate 2 adults 4 children

Rhona P.

Last edited by rhonap on Feb 18, 2013 07:39 PM

Sep 24, 2013

We are considering purchasing week 13-14 in Unit 106. Can anyone tell me how this unit is furnished (pictures would be wonderful) and how it it managed? I am having a hard time finding out this information.

Chris R.
Sep 24, 2013

All units are 1 bedroom with a maximum occupancy of 4 persons. One queen bed in bedroom and full size pull out sofa in living room.

Dave L.

Last edited by dave122 on Apr 19, 2014 06:30 PM

Oct 06, 2013

There are a number of other options, we own wks 40-41 Unit 108 which is on ground level with lawn then beach immediately off our patio. There is one King size bed and a high quality full size Murphy pull down bed in the living room. We purchased a small portable room air conditioner which keeps the large bedroom very cool. (We store it at the Paki Maui relative timeshare unit's storage room) In this building #1 the units are considerably larger than 500 ft. Most all other units are smaller.

dave122 wrote:
All units are 1 bedroom with a maximum occupancy of 4 persons. One queen bed in bedroom and full size pull out sofa in living room. Units are small, less than 500 sq ft.

Robert C.
Jan 09, 2014

Is unit 701 on the ground floor??

Mike H.
Jan 09, 2014

They are 1-bedroom units with a queen bed in the bedroom and a full size pullout sofa in the living room. Units are about 500sf. No A/C. Bldgs 4, 6, 7 are oceanfront.. Very nice pool and tennis court.

Dave L.
Feb 01, 2014

Dave L.

Last edited by dave122 on Apr 19, 2014 06:29 PM

Feb 01, 2014

If you own a timeshare week at the Kuleana Club, I DO NOT recommend attempting to rent your week by turning your week over to VRI, the timeshare management company. I did attempt this in 2012. After signing documents which gave VRI the right to rent my week (week #32 in August), I never heard a word from VRI. After a couple of months, I called them and inquired about the rental and they replied, "your week was not rented." So, I lost that year's week completely. What I figured out: VRI has many weeks available for rent that are owned by the Kuleana Club management. They attempt to rent those weeks first, many of which go unrented. So, my week was at the "bottom of the pile" and went unrented. I have determined that, when not using my week, it is best to bank it. This gives me 2 years to use it somewhere else or at a different week at the Kuleana. Surely, a lot better than losing the week entirely. Just my thoughts. Replies welcome.

Dave L.

Last edited by dave122 on Feb 28, 2015 09:40 AM

Apr 05, 2014

Dave L.

Last edited by dave122 on Apr 05, 2014 04:21 PM

Mar 25, 2021

I believe it is around 30 units.

Gary O.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.