La Cabana Beach Resort

Status of Resort

Jan 26, 2010

Looking for feedback on folks that have recently stayed at the LaCabana with the renovations going on. Is the pool open, major disruption in the vacation, etc..

Christina J.
May 15, 2010

Just how nice is it staying at the Lacabanabrc? is the entrance to the front door through the bedroom? is the C type rooms large enough for two couples comfortably? and do these rooms carry two baths? would rennovation be completed by October 7th for the 4th floor C rooms? is there a 800 number for the resort or toll free number? Eglover

Eleanor G.
Nov 05, 2010

When renting directly from an owner via VRBO, is the confirmation number that he gives sufficient or should I request something directly from LaCabana? How can I confirm that this person is indeed an owner?

Maureen N.
Mar 02, 2011

Has anyone found out anything about this? I am looking to rent from an owner and want to make sure it is authorized properly as well.

Danielle B.
Mar 02, 2011

Danielle:

Contact Desiree Henriquez Owners Reservations Supervisor at LaCabana desiree.h@lacabanabrc.com..

to confirm validity of reservation.

Maureen N.
Apr 07, 2011

christinaj28 wrote:
Looking for feedback on folks that have recently stayed at the LaCabana with the renovations going on. Is the pool open, major disruption in the vacation, etc..

we just got back yesterday. The renovations to almost all of the rooms is complete. The only renovation going on is the lobby - they are adding an elevator and a newer look lobby so there is a makeshift check-in lobby area - a minor inconvenience and the outer area of the old lobby is roped off but nothing getting in the way of the vacation. The pool is open, as is the Islander grill, the pool bar, beach bar and the new outdoor restaurant called Las Ramblas - for outdoor drinks and tapas. We love the room changes. We prefer the Studio room openness to that of the 1 bedroom units. I can't speak to the C rooms since I have not stayed there yet. There is some outside of room touchup needed - hallway paint and such but that did not bother us. The lobby activity does cutdown on parking but there is still ample parking available. If you have other specific questions, let me know.

David G.
Jun 30, 2011

You can call the resort, give the confirmation number, and make sure the owner has put the reservation in your name. You should also be able to call Bluegreen (800-456-0009) to confirm as well.

Terri S.
Feb 16, 2015

Pool is open we are presently staying there. Have been told be lacabana staff that the pool renovations have been pushed back to 2016.

Joyce B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.