Timeshare Companies

WHY you have been SCAMMED and what to do when you FINALLY decide to take action ....

Feb 21, 2010

The reason scammers get away with their scams is due to people that do ABSOLUTELY nothing against the scammers. I was scammed by a product (long story) not long ago that was supposed to be free, however a month later they charged my debit card ....I canceled my debit card, called the company several times and actually had screaming matches with some of the reps to get my money refunded to my bank account.

I then went on the internet to find Class Action Attorneys on a contingency basis that charge only if they win the class action lawsuit (this product was nationally advertised and had hundreds of complaints on the internet) .... I found the contact info for the attorney general in the state the scam was located, the attorney general of the USA and many other consumer related sites that out scams and emailed them with my complaint.

I then forwarded all the emails to the scam company ... well, lo and behold I got a nervous phone call from one of the scam company reps saying that they were crediting my bank account .... and 3 days later it WAS credited .... however I'm the type of person that will go to the ends of the earth to get my money back via a scam .... I NEVER LET UP and neither should YOU.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Feb 21, 2010 08:46 AM

Feb 23, 2010

Below is one such firm but you can google to find many more:

http.//www.aconsumerfraudlawyer.com/html/class_action.html

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.