Timeshare Companies

TimeShareDepotInc.com in Boca Raton

Feb 25, 2010

Hi,

Anybody hear/experience any good/bad about this company? They said that all the time share resale companies are frauds except RCI, II, and them. They claim to be a "full service company"?? and don't charge as much as the "fraud" companies, but they do charge.

Plus they claim that they could sell my Westgate Vacation Villas unit for up to $14K when I see most of the same in redweek at around $6.6 - $7K and they don't seem to be moving.

JayJay, what do you say?

Mas O.
Feb 25, 2010

I HOPE THIS DOES NOT GET DELETED FOR TRYING TO EDUCATE A CONSUMER..SINCE THAT'S THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM, WHICH IS HELPING EACH OTHER OUT...I HOPE THIS IS NOT CENSORSHIP

Timeshare Depot, LLC

http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/timeshare-resales-vacant-lot-resales/timeshare-depot-in-tarpon-springs-fl-18003061

It appears that this business is no longer in business.

This business is not a BBB Accredited Business. (THAT MEANS STAY AWAY)

BBB Rating for Timeshare Depot, LLC Based on BBB files, Timeshare Depot, LLC has a BBB Rating of NO RATING . Reasons for this rating include: •This business has no rating because BBB has information indicating it is out of business.

Business Contact and Profile for Timeshare Depot, LLC Name: Timeshare Depot, LLC Phone: (941) 708-0684 Fax: (941) 750-9703 Address: PO Box 1848 Tarpon Springs, FL 34688-1848 Website: www.thetimesharedepot.com Original Business Start Date: January 1995 Principal: Mr Jack Haskell, President Customer Contact: Mr Jack Haskell, President Type of Business: Timeshare Resales/Vacant Lot Resales BBB Accreditation: Timeshare Depot, LLC is not a BBB Accredited business.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

Relieved T.
Feb 25, 2010

Hi, thanks for the warning, I do appreciate it, but please check out www.timesharedepotinc.com, which is different than the one you provided. The guy warned me about similar sounding companies. Thanks in advance for looking into the new website.

Mas O.
Feb 26, 2010

maso wrote:
Hi, thanks for the warning, I do appreciate it, but please check out www.timesharedepotinc.com, which is different than the one you provided. The guy warned me about similar sounding companies. Thanks in advance for looking into the new website.

If they charge an upfront fee then they're scams.

R P.
Mar 01, 2010

The message that was sent said that timesharedepotinc.com is not in business. However I spoke to a woman by the name of Silva and she gave me the business no. which is 877-293-8536 and the license no to sell and rent time shares is lic # TC3541 and according to this woman they are registered. So check this out. I'm still doing my homework, but they sound legit to me.

Gail D.
Mar 02, 2010

gaild90 wrote:
The message that was sent said that timesharedepotinc.com is not in business. However I spoke to a woman by the name of Silva and she gave me the business no. which is 877-293-8536 and the license no to sell and rent time shares is lic # TC3541 and according to this woman they are registered. So check this out. I'm still doing my homework, but they sound legit to me.

ONE MORE TIME ..... if they charge an upfront fee then they're a scam, but go ahead and give them your credit card # for the upfront fee if you love throwing money away

R P.
Mar 07, 2010

jayjay wrote:
gaild90 wrote:

ONE MORE TIME ..... if they charge an upfront fee then they're a scam, but go ahead and give them your credit card # for the upfront fee if you love throwing money away

Mas O.
Apr 15, 2011

They are not a reputable company. I just called the phone number says "we are unable to complete your call at this time". The fax number is disconnected.

I am going to stop the weekly payments at my bank today, Friday 4/15/2011.

Gail in New Hampshire

Gail A.
Apr 15, 2011

They are not reputable. Their phone number isnot working 4/15/2011. I am going tothe bank to cancel my automatic payments for a contract to sell my vacation time share week.

Do not use this company.

Gail A.
Apr 15, 2011

This company is no longer in business. I just called the fax number and it isdisconnected. 4/15/2011

Gail A.
Apr 16, 2011

gaila72 wrote:
They are not a reputable company. I just called the phone number says "we are unable to complete your call at this time". The fax number is disconnected.

I am going to stop the weekly payments at my bank today, Friday 4/15/2011.

Gail in New Hampshire

Weekly payments for what ????

R P.
Apr 16, 2011

The Florida Attorney General is in the process of shutting down upfront fee scammers.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.