Sirena del Mar

Welk Resort

May 17, 2010

It is very difficult to have a unit advertised and have no photos available for preview. I go to Cabo every year and rely on descriptive reviews and photos of the resort. Good luck renting a unit sight unseen.

Lisa E.
May 17, 2010

lisae124 wrote:
It is very difficult to have a unit advertised and have no photos available for preview. I go to Cabo every year and rely on descriptive reviews and photos of the resort. Good luck renting a unit sight unseen.

Hi Lisa,

This resort was recently added to RedWeek. We have to use uncopyright photos on the resort page. If you have any photos of this resort that you would like to share with us please email them to support@redweek.com. We would greatly appreciate them.

Thank you, Marty

Marty F
Jun 01, 2010

Hi there!

We are the owners of this timeshare and we just set up our rental ad here. Due to the fact that the resort is so new, Redweek.com didn't even have it on their system yet. Also, due to the copyright issues, it took us a little longer than expected to get pictures of the resort added on here:) We have added some pictures of the resort now to the rental ad.

I'm so sorry about the delay, but it is a beautiful resort and if you have any questions at all I would be happy to answer them for you!

Michelle J.
Oct 12, 2013

Just go to Welks website. The pictures and resort information is bang on! There are also many reviews which favor the Welk property, seems to be enough info to make an informed decision.

Donna A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.