Timeshare Companies

Anyone tired of Westagte games?

Jun 23, 2010

We just got back from our vacation to westage and once again they changed things to get more money from us. When we first bought in 2002(first mistake) every week was the same. About 4-5 years ago they divided them into three catagories, our fell into the middle so if we wanted one of the seven prime weeks it would cost us about another $150 on top of the regular exchange fee. Then we found out they combined the two lower ones and it would cost us another $500 on top of the excahnge fee. Now they told us they are trying to do away with fixed weeks and we need to upgrade(another $8000) to go to the point system and they said nobody will take our week for an exchange because everyone is going to points. How can they keep changing the rules whenever they want. If I tried to do that they would just fine me somehow. All we want is what we first agreed to or just give us our money back(fat chance for that). If anyone has any ideas I would like to hear them or how to get rid of it. All they care about is building more units and they dont even take care of the older ones. They made alot of promises that they keep breaking. Thanks for any ideas.

Harry R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.