Timeshare Companies

Belaire Vacation Club/Puerto Vallarta

Oct 16, 2013

while it's nice to hear about Copela being arrested but what I want to know is how these circumstances will effect the class action suit. Will this delay the suit? Will it make it easier/harder to seize their assets and get some/all of our money? Paul A

Paul A.
Oct 24, 2013

(paul2121)

Are you also in the class action with Connell & Associates?

Daniela C.
Oct 24, 2013

I would like to be in the class action lawsuit. I was a sign infant invested when they had a tent in PV and you know the rest.

Kim E.
Oct 24, 2013

kime155 wrote:
I would like to be in the class action lawsuit. I was a sign infant invested when they had a tent in PV and you know the rest.

Whats that mean? sign infant invested?

ben smith
Oct 25, 2013

We have a different site with Redweek, there are 32 pages of information, this site has only 6. Log on to belaire golf resort and spa

bens89 wrote:
kime155 wrote:

Whats that mean? sign infant invested?

Gerry B.
Nov 15, 2013

When was he arrested and were? How do we get involved in getting our money back? Is there a legitimate attorney involved? We don't want to have to pay a fony company? Karen

KarenR
Nov 15, 2013

How do we get involved in the law suit?

KarenR
Nov 19, 2013

There is a lawyer that is doing a class action suit the firm is part of ortiz and connel. E-mail is oortiz@mexicolaw.com.mx. I just spoke to them today and they sent me a list of documents that are needed.

KarenR
May 09, 2014

well after 7 years of all the runa round me and my husband finaly got the correct information from the connell y associados It should be noted in the matter of Mexican law of timeshare ruling the members were officially notified buy public announcement of the name change However at no point during this process of name change were members in jeopardy in any fraud or deceit in there contract status .NO error shown or breach of improper business dealing, The taxable person accused was the Victim , as there was never a reason to sell or change the original name and or company as it was intended, Let it be noted that the taxable person was the victim and suffered a heart attack in December of 2009 From the December 15th 2006 when sales started , Then in July 2006 a personal investment of money was being deposited in Santander Bank at which point FABIOLA PEREZ and JAMIE DE LA TORRE were there servicing the companies account and saw this opportunity to put themselves in a direct controlling position with the companies monies. They got themselves to gain employment with said company WORLD RESORTS MARKETING ENTERPRISES S. DE R.L. DE C.V. while still employed by BANCO SANTANDER giving them abiltys to work both sides and they set up all the banking accounts to start the company. After transferring over from BANCO SANTANDER they took full control of internal ACCOUNTING and ADMINISTRATION all LEGAL and COMPUTER PROGRAMING. (This controlling all internal set up of the company) THIS WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE PRE MEDIATED EXTORTION PLAN THEY HAD CONTROL AND PURPOSES YO CARRY THIS OUT , One of the first person they hired was JOSE TORRES. He was a LICENSED CISCO computer programmer AND was directed by FABIOLA PEREZ and JAMIE DE LA TORRE to handle all internal routing , Including the main line and HEAD of EXTORTION set up, With knowledge power experience to lay in the foundation to all the money avenues with there direction from FABIOLA PEREZ and JAIME DE LA TORRE BEING OVER SEEING AND CONFIRMING BY ING. GABRIEL GUADALUPE CLAVEL CARMONA . Pre construction sales were growing so fast that further executive legal aid to the companies growth was needed and VICTOR HARAMILLO attorney at law was soon brought aboard .

Sub note All key personal were Spanish speaking Only

VICTOR HARAMILLO was being compensated some $100,000 USD per month authorized by FABIOLA PEREZ and Company was still growing with sales very strong now is when the COMPANY we're further than an executive level required a DIRECTOR DE PROYCTO and VICTOR HARAMILLO called on his cousin and insisted of this person being as legal counsel from the LEGAL FIRM he was in a position to make this selection and hence came the MASTER OF FRAUD > ING. GABRIEL GUADALUPE CLAVEL CARMONA from FEDERAL DISTRICT OF MEXICO CITY brining 28 years experience to,the company . His title was V P & PROJECT DIRECTOR OF ALL AREAS affording him ultimate control in companies most IMPORTANT and DISCREET areas of all companies MONIES and it's direction while his cousin VICTOR HARAMILLO the attorney was in full charge of all legal. GABRIEL GUADALUPE CLAVEL CARMONA was also in charge of the CONSTRUCTION , BUILDING , ENGINEERING , ARCHITECTURE , CONTRACTING , PURCHASING , APPROVING , OF ALL PRIVATE CONTRACTS WITH SUPPLIERSFOR ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES AND OR ALL OPERATION FOR BUILDING THE HOTEL SO THAT ALL MEMBERS HAVE A PLACE TO STAY.

This gives him unpresented opportunity to Extort and take on the main controlling his position role of the Ring Leader.

Dominating over all other employees there was a struggle within the companies corporate structure indeed to this such day we are still strugelling with all the problems that ING. GABRIEL GUADALUPE CLAVEL CARMONA abandoned his position and walked out and left it ALL behind, but low and behold he ING. GABRIEL GUADALUPE CLAVEL CARMONA is still WORKING AND INVOLVED TRYING TO TAKE FULL CONTROL OF OUR COMPANY AND OUR STATUS BY FORGING AND MISS-REPRESENTING { JONATHAN JAMES TOMASELLO AND BRIANNA MARIE TOMASELLO } WITH THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS ALSO FALSIFICATION OF COMPANY ACTAS AND POWER CHANGING THEM INTO A 3RD PARTY FAMLY MEMBER OF ONE OF HIS GIRLFRIENDS {CINTHIA CABALLERO HERNANDEZ } THAT WORKED MANY YEARS IN MEXICAN GOVERNMENT ALSO BY USING HER CONTACTS AND FORCING HER INTO STEALING PEOPLES IDENTITIES WHEN THEY ARE DEAD.

As sales further become even stronger FABIOLA PEREZ brought further accounting help JUAN MANUEL HERNANDEZ LOPEZ as her assistant and JUAN JOSE MUÑOZ as her chief accounting officer also assisting her and again the further of the PLANED EXTORTION HIT.

Then External accounting was brought in MIGUEL XXXX president of accounting for to further assit in the master plan in the EXTORSION of papers & Documents, Along with CARLOS LOPEZ 30 years of accounting in the university professor Guadalajara as the Pagadora T.M.C. He was laundering the money He was the master and co conspirator to ING. GABRIEL GUADALUPE CLAVEL CARMONA. FABIOLA PEREZ movement of the money along with MEMBER NUMBER 479 / 510 JOHN METZGER, who was generated and became a tour from the streets of Vallarta toured the property and purchased from WORLD RESORTS MARKETING ENTERPRIESE S. DE R.L. DE C.V. contract number 479 was satisfied left mexico went back home to the U.S.A. then some time later over the phone confirmed his second purchase of contract number 510 directly threw INTERNATIONAL BANK WIRE also was satisfied and happy member so happy he chose to WORK FOR THE COMPANY AND HELP DESIGN ALL IMAGE AND STRUCREISEAND MASTERMIND FOR ONE YEAR DAY AND NIGHT WITH ADMINISTRATION ACCOUNTING PAY COMPANY AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST PROJECT DIRECTOR { ING. GABRIEL GUADALUPE CLAVEL CARMONA} WICH IS WANTED BY AUTHORITY IN THE FEDERAL DISTRICT OF MEXICO CITY FOR COMMITTING AND TAKING DOWN A LAGRE SCHOOL IN BANK FRAUD AND EXTORTION. HIS EX-WIFE ?????? ALSO TESTAFIES THAT HE RAN OUT FROM PAYING CHILD SUPPORT AND THREW SOME OF HIS CONTACTS { MARIO VALDEZ AND JORGE POLANCO} WORKING FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN HELPING HIM WITH HIS CIVAL MATTERS. Which later became a accomplish to the EXTORTION plot in which he was paid out from account NUMBER 8236786 a grand total of{ $1.600.000.00 USD }One point Six Million dollars from WORLD RESORTS MARKETING ENTERPRISES S. DE R.L. DE C.V. account ILEGAL MOVEMENTS-SENDING Through the pay company in GUADALAJARA WICH IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY CARLOS LOPEZ SENT directly to his LLC in DELAWARE STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS.... THEY WERE All INVOLVED AND He became a consultant investment advisor for WORLD RESORTS MARKETING ENTERPRISES S. DE R.L. DE C.V. and money launderer to his personal account in USA , then a short time after transferred BACK TO MEXICO { $1.600.000.00 USD}One point Six Million dollars from LLC in DELAWARE STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS.... To ONE OF THE ACCOUNTS AT BANCOMER UNDER THE NAME OF {RESORTS INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION S. DE R.L. DE C.V. thus involving him with all and other accomplices in the MASTER FRAUD and EXTORSION plot....

Belaire V.
May 09, 2014

my husband and I just got back from puerto vallarta and lo and behold PROFECO told us there is nuch such thing as a CLASS ACT LAWSUIT in MEXICO there only finding another way to get you to jump on the paddy wagon dont fall for it we had met this mr Cruz and come to find out the class act lawsuite that we all signed up to win against the club and get our money something smelt fishing and about it all and we were told from a little old lady walking in the marina the real story about how that the enginer was the one and can you belive he is actuly the Presidente of the marina vallarta assosation he was put there on purpose they that property from mr COPELA. its very sad for all us membersfor us to have to put up with this type of lieing and cheating the man behind this whole project and the reason why in went under and MR. GABRIEL CLAVEL is still trying to take the property be cause he has all the money hidden and wanting to build the GOLDEN DREAM of mr COPELA the dream is not of GABRIEL he has alot of warrents for his arresst also he has stole his ex girlfriends family memebrs idendity so he could steel all the money from COPELA with him not even speaking a word of english me and my husband very clearly remeber the ENGIENER he was always next to mr COPELA like a snake in the grass so becarful with all those memebers trying to win the case by joing these crooks mr FRANK from member service is who we want to thank for helping us collect of liquidation cashout refund. and dont fall off your chair on this one but they also stole the logo and the BELAIRE TRADEMARK and changed public regestry numbers wich is very unlegal so dont belive them you can always ask the PROFECO the real story they know the whole thing mr GABRIEL CLAVEL will have JUSTICE SERVED for doing what he is trying to do to all of us members and kick us out of our hotel belaire next week me and my husband are staring a non profit fundraiser to help mr copela out of jail and this CROOK GO IN JAIL for frauding all of us and blaming it on mr COPELA not is not a person that will be blessed by god the fundrasier starts at 5,000 usd per ticket and we have 1000 that should be enogh to put MRGABRIEL Behind bars for mighty long time...

Belaire V.
May 09, 2014

this is what PROFECO told us who started all this fraud with all of us memebrs this is well known world wide and will end very shorty so who ever wants any fundraiser tickets pleasee let me know ill email them to you and you can help us get these bandidos

{ - DIRECTOR DE PROYECTO / GABRIEL CLAVEL- } ======INGENIERO DE OBRA===== ARQUITECTO / ANTONIO CARBAJAL GERENTE DE SISTEMAS Y IT STAFF CERTIFICADO DE CISCO ====JOSE TORRES=== MAS CONOCIDO COMO PILLO SISTEMAS Y PROGRAMAS ANGEL Y RODRIGO Y GIANCARLO ROBERTO GERENTE DE ADMINISTRACION / FABIOLA PEREZ ADMINISTRATIVO // HECTOR ARALLAÑO ADMINISTRATIVO /// JUAN MUÑOZ JUANJO ADMINISTRATIVO //// CARLOS FELIPE CAMBA PEREZ ADMINISTRATIVO///// AZUCENA RAMIREZ FLORESE ABOGADO / LEONARDO MEMIJE LABASTIDA ABOGADO / VICTOR HARAMILLO FARIAS ABOGADO / IVAN QUITANARO VALENZUELA ABOGADA / KARLA HIPOPOPTAMA

PAGADORA DE GDL / CARLOS LOPEZ PAGADORA DE P. V. / ALEX DIAZ PAGADORA DE P.V. / JORGE TIDA CONTABILIDAD / JAIME DE LA TORRE CONTABILIDAD / JUAN MANUEL LOPEZ CONTA CONTABILIDAD / FELIPE ABLACHAR HERNANDEZ

Belaire V.
May 10, 2014

the devils advocate team those are the people who told me THAT THE BELAIRE COULD BE SOLD and im still waiting to hear back from them like we said me and my husband will not deal with anybody else anymore were not going to fall for it anymore we now learned our lesson after spending nearly close to 500k so first check with customer care they helped us get all the important documents from PROFECO and there help with our airport pick up and drop off very nice be carful in the airports we had our luggage broken into and it was not here in mexico

Belaire V.
May 10, 2014

we paid our voluntier fee of $250 now they want more we have paid and paid and paid and nobody is getting any money back for any lawsuite please dont belive them like how we did they do the same thing but only worst always just go to PROFECO and make the complaint your self its free dot have to pay anybody and ask them they gave us a list of over 75 names of differnt companies that me and my husband paid at least half of them to help us either sell and or rent out our 8 weeks they had said it could be rented wich is all that ENGINERE guy MR CLAVEL we even heard he took the Starbucks in the marina from the old owner mr COPELA and had all personal properties also changed into his own name for his kid and family that is ileagal in Mexico and us turist are getting sick and tired of all the people calling and bothering while were still sleeping wake us us to start telling us more lies about lawsuites and PROFECO IS FREE REMEBER bye

Belaire V.
May 12, 2014

The Mexican Fraud Investigation Unit is running a Hotel U / Belaire Internet and phone fraud scan headed by two imposter lawyers who are now praying on the victims who purchased either a pre-construction or resort membership at the Belaire Vacation Club or Hotel U/ Signature Club Resort located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

This operation has an Internet presence under the name of "The Mexican Federal Fraud Investigation Unit. This private scam is not associated or connected to the Mexican government. This unethical or fake Lawyer running this fraud goes by the name of Lic Virgilio Antonio Vallejo Montano (Antonio Vallejo) and will even send by email a fake lawyer ID badge showing his legal status to practice in Mexico. He will have a pretend legal assistants first contact you by phone to get you to send information about your financial losses related to the Belaire resort membership.

They claim to be able to recover monetary funds seized by the Mexican Revenue Division or other Mexican agency from this closed down timeshare resort. NOT TRUE!

They ask fraud victims to sign a secrecy and confidence agreement stating the "Plaintiff" will not disclose the nature of the terms by the Mexican Federal Fraud Investigation Unit. They may even later threaten you with legal action or punishment if you share or disclose information on their fraud/ fake legal practices.

They claim there is no legal or other costs to represent you in the recovery of lost money. After you sign the secrecy and confidence agreement their story changes and they want you to bank wire transfer fund to their "Scotiabank" payable to the beneficiary account named as "Agencia De Transferencias Internacionales." DO NO SEND ANY MONEY!!

You as a timeshare fraud victim will be told you must pay a court filing fee for the judge to evaluate your claim for recovery of lost funds. NOT TRUE or necessary in most Mexican legal actions to pay a filing fee at this stage!

If you pay the filing fees they will later tell you the Mexican Federal Revenue Division requires "impuestos" or taxes on the money you can recover, but you are again asked to send a bank wire transfer to their account.

I hired a real Mexican lawyer and he did an official investigation on the furnished Mexican judge's name and their was no such person. The lawyer is suspect also. Also the court documents the Mexican Federal Fraud Investigation Unit sent by email were determined by the Guadalajara Supreme Court Judge to be counterfeit and forgeries.

Spread the word and bring help others to avoid all fund recovery offers.

All the names have been sold to different fraud persons to get more out of us! My research with a trusted Mexican lawyer confirms there are no valid class action cases.

Gean S.
May 14, 2014

The Mexican Fraud Investigation Unit is running a Hotel U / Belaire Internet and phone fraud scan headed by two imposter lawyers who are now praying on the victims who purchased either a pre-construction or resort membership at the Belaire Vacation Club or Hotel U/ Signature Club Resort located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

Mexican Internet and phone fraud scan headed by an imposter lawyer is now praying on victims who purchased either a pre-construction or resort membership at the Belaire Vacation Club or Hotel U/ Signature Club Resort located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

This operation has an Internet presence under the name of "The Mexican Federal Fraud Investigation Unit. This private scam is not associated or connected to the Mexican government. This unethical or fake Lawyer running this fraud goes by the name of Lic Virgilio Antonio Vallejo Montano (Antonio Vallejo) and will even send by email a fake lawyer ID badge showing his legal status to practice in Mexico. He will have a pretend legal assistants first contact you by phone to get you to send information about your financial losses related to the Belaire resort membership.

They claim to be able to recover monetary funds seized by the Mexican Revenue Division or other Mexican agency from this closed down timeshare resort. NOT TRUE!

They ask fraud victims to sign a secrecy and confidence agreement stating the "Plaintiff" will not disclose the nature of the terms by the Mexican Federal Fraud Investigation Unit. They may even later threaten you with legal action or punishment if you share or disclose information on their fraud/ fake legal practices.

They claim there is no legal or other costs to represent you in the recovery of lost money. After you sign the secrecy and confidence agreement their story changes and they want you to bank wire transfer fund to their "Scotiabank" payable to the beneficiary account named as "Agencia De Transferencias Internacionales." DO NO SEND ANY MONEY!!

You as a timeshare fraud victim will be told you must pay a court filing fee for the judge to evaluate your claim for recovery of lost funds. NOT TRUE or necessary in most Mexican legal actions to pay a filing fee at this stage!

If you pay the filing fees they will later tell you the Mexican Federal Revenue Division requires "impuestos" or taxes on the money you can recover, but you are again asked to send a bank wire transfer to their account.

I hired a real Mexican lawyer and he did an official investigation on the furnished Mexican judge's name and their was no such person. The lawyer is suspect also. Also the court documents the Mexican Federal Fraud Investigation Unit sent by email were determined by the Guadalajara Supreme Court Judge to be counterfeit and forgeries.

Spread the word on this fraud situation and I we help keep each other informed too avoid all fund recovery offers.

Gean S.
May 15, 2014

geans wrote:
Spread the word on this fraud situation and I we help keep each other informed too avoid all fund recovery offers.

Actually, many here on RedWeek forums have been spreading the word about these scams whether they be resale scams, buying at a sales presentation, hiring a lawyer to "cancel" your timeshare, or paying some fraudster to recover money from previous stings.

Lance C.
May 13, 2017

I am Virgilio Antonio Vallejo Montaño. I want to know who posted this message. I have never called or written anybody asking any money or even information about this issue. This lie is an insult to mi person and an offense to my professional career. Don't blame anonymously, suit me by law if you have any proof of your imputations or delete that message.

geans wrote:

Mexican Internet and phone fraud scan headed by an imposter lawyer is now praying on victims who purchased either a pre-construction or resort membership at the Belaire Vacation Club or Hotel U/ Signature Club Resort located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

Virgilio A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.