Timeshare Companies

Has anyone dealt with Strategis Realty

Jan 13, 2024

Very pushy,wants us to sign immediately.Sounds very fishy to me. Anyone else dealing with this company?

Vijay P.
Jan 14, 2024

vijayp29 wrote:
Very pushy,wants us to sign immediately.Sounds very fishy to me. Anyone else dealing with this company?

What is this company promising to do for you and for how much? How did you come to know of this company?

Lance C.
Mar 08, 2024

it's all bull s^^^ they took my 3700.00 bucks and said 60-90 days you be out of your ts. then i had to notarize a number of pages to submit them to take over my ts. well i followed it too the letter. they said we processing it. takes time to find a buyer. okay no problem , then i',m contacted by a time share closing service. WHERE out of las vegas and they say don't cancell your vacation in august. finally was able to get who they where in LV so i said i don't have a vacation in august. it's potential customers. Hmmmm wow they get to stay for free if they buy my ts. oh no they pay us to rent my ts wait a minute they making money off my and no signature or commitment to buy . Well i had built up 88.000 star option out of vistana resort in orlando which is actually two one week vacations cause normally i get 44.000 a year but during peak time you need 56.000 to stay at christmas . so i thought they renting out my timeshare and collecting money . hmmm i better check with my ts well be knowest to me a second week in july was also booked THEY DON'T PLAN ON GETTING ME OUT OF MY TS. AS LONG AS I GAVE THEM PERMISSION TO SCREW ME AROUNG NICE GAME THEY HAVE GOING THIS IS ABOUT THE FIFTH TIME I HAVE TRUSTED A YOUNG MAN ON THE PHONE AT STRAATEGIS REALTY AND OTHERS THINKING THEY WOULD MOVE MY TS ALONG PS AS LONG AS THEY PAY THE MAINTENANCE THEN THERE IS NO BUYER my name is walter vaughn jr 214-986-2111

linda1344 wrote:
Thinking of buying a timeshare resale and need to know if anyone has dealt with Strategis Realty -- if they are legitimate?

Walter V.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.