Timeshare Companies

Timeshare Cure

Apr 02, 2012

mays14 wrote:
is it true that if I don't pay the maintenance fee, Bluegreen will let me go free. I already paid the timeshare off. if not are their other solutions to get rid of it. could attorney help in this situation?

If you signed a legal contract with Bluegreen that states the terms of the purchase then you are legally responsible for any future fees relating to that purchase. You could try to give it away and pay closing depending on how desperate you are to rid yourself of it.

R P.
May 04, 2012

I noticed that there is a charity in these postings that takes timeshares and charges a $500.00 service fee after the deed is recorded into their corporate name. Is there some way to get in touch with them to get more details?

Ronald E.
May 05, 2012

ronalde95 wrote:
I noticed that there is a charity in these postings that takes timeshares and charges a $500.00 service fee after the deed is recorded into their corporate name. Is there some way to get in touch with them to get more details?

Not on Redweek's forums .... that would be an ad and ads are not permitted in the forums.

R P.
May 05, 2012

I just signed on with Timeshare Cure and I know I"ved been had. Will you give me information on how to give my timeshare to chartiy. The very "nice" salesman told me there is no way to give these to charity and also told me I can use the loss as tax write off.

Margaret C.
May 06, 2012

margaretc148 wrote:
I just signed on with Timeshare Cure and I know I"ved been had. Will you give me information on how to give my timeshare to chartiy. The very "nice" salesman told me there is no way to give these to charity and also told me I can use the loss as tax write off.

The only charity I would recommend is Donate for a Cause, however if they think they can't resale it they will not take it. Also, they charge a large upfront fee and if the ownership is not transferred to a new buyer then the ownership will remain under your name with all dues expected to be paid by you.

What you can do is list it as a free timeshare in the bargain basements of both Redweek and Tug .... it will get greater attention if you pay for closing.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on May 06, 2012 07:39 AM

May 20, 2012

I just went to one of their seminars today and depending on your maintenance fees that's what they charge you. My fees were $750 a year and they wanted me to pay $5800 for them to take my timeshare. They don't buy them, you pay them to take it off your hands. Don't waste your time

Ron B.
May 20, 2012

Just went to seminar and depending on your maintenance fees that's what they charge you. My fees were $750 a year. They wanted me to pay $5800 to take it off my hands, they don't by them. Don't waste your time

Ron B.
May 20, 2012

ronb357 wrote:
I just went to one of their seminars today...

Just out of curiosity, did they give the attendees a long lecture about how difficult it is to get rid of your timeshare and that your timeshare would somehow be a burden to your heirs once you die? What were some of their lines in the sales pitch?

Lance C.
May 31, 2012

how is it that they, Timeshare Cure, has been in business for many years and not be legit?

Ronald R.
May 31, 2012

ronald533 wrote:
how is it that they, Timeshare Cure, has been in business for many years and not be legit?

That's odd since your website has 2012 as the copyright date ... I smell a shill.

BTW, you're a Viking Ship LLC where you take timeshares, have no intention of paying maintenance fees and let the timeshare go into foreclosure .... resorts are catching on to your scam and are declining such transfers keeping the timeshare in the name of the original owner who will be billed for maintenance fees not paid to date and all future maintenance fees until a legitimate transfer is in place.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on May 31, 2012 09:58 AM

May 31, 2012

ronald533 wrote:

Timeshare Cure is only one of several scams this couple is involved in relating to timeshares.

R P.
May 31, 2012

From a poster on another timeshare forum site .... I think this will be the future for Viking Ship LLCs or socalled Trusts .... resorts are catching on to this scam:

"my home resort passed rules that if yu sell to a transfer company, the next years maintenace fees must be included. Any sale or transfer of your timeshare has to be approved by the management company 30 days in advance".

R P.
Jun 26, 2012

Has anyone been successful with getting rid of their timeshare with Timeshare Cure?

Alisa C.
Jun 26, 2012

Read this blog thread and you can answer your own question. Timeshare Cure is just another upfront money grubbing scam. If your asking this I am willing to bet you already lost your money. Any entity that wants an upfront fee for doing nothing is a scam. Sadly timeshares attact these rodents in droves. Good luck

Scott M.
Aug 03, 2012

If I did not have a deeded interest or were the member of a "vacation club" so that a judicial foreclosure would not be necessary, what would the appropriate action be then?

Justin P.
Aug 03, 2012

justinp53 wrote:
If I did not have a deeded interest or were the member of a "vacation club" so that a judicial foreclosure would not be necessary, what would the appropriate action be then?

There are so many vacations clubs out there that one answer might not fit all .... I would access their webpage to see what action you might take or if you signed a contract you need to read it.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Aug 03, 2012 07:34 AM

Aug 07, 2012

Can you provide any information on who to contact to transfer a deed out of your name: any charity in particular? Any title company? Attorney?

Many thanks.

Nicole M.
Aug 11, 2012

On 9/7/11, Carvana Carvana responded to Mike497 about foreclosure as an option for getting out of a timeshare.

Carvana wrote, "Of course, if you did not have a deeded interest or were the member of a 'vacation club' a judicial foreclosure would not have been necessary."

If one does NOT have a deeded interest or were the member of a "vacation club" so that a judicial foreclosure would NOT be necessary, what would the appropriate action be to remove oneself from a timeshare ownership?

Thank you.

Jan M.
Aug 11, 2012

janm250 wrote:
If one does NOT have a deeded interest or were the member of a "vacation club" so that a judicial foreclosure would NOT be necessary, what would the appropriate action be to remove oneself from a timeshare ownership?

Thank you.

Your question seems a little confusing. Anyway, to "remove oneself from a timeshare ownership", you must sell it or give it away to a willing taker.

You can ask the resort's Home Owners Association (HOA) if it will accept your timeshare back instead of foreclosure (which is a very costly and laborious process for the HOA). Some will accept them back.

You can advertise here on RedWeek that you want to sell your timeshare even for only $1. Timeshare Users Group (aka: TUG; tugbbs.com) has a Bargain Deals section where, you can post ads that you want to give away your timeshare. Just follow the instructions at the top of that page.

But never pay anyone a large, upfront fee to sell, rent out, market, or "cancel" your timeshare.

Lance C.
Aug 12, 2012

janm250 wrote:
If one does NOT have a deeded interest or were the member of a "vacation club" so that a judicial foreclosure would NOT be necessary, what would the appropriate action be to remove oneself from a timeshare ownership? Thank you.

If you are merely a member of a vacation club, and do not own a deeded interest in a timeshare, then you would have to read the contract that you signed with that vacation club so see what your options are of getting out.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.