Coral Sands Resort

Coral Sands Sunsets - Location... location.... location

Apr 20, 2011

We have been to the Caymens for the last 3 years, and have found not only the climate warm and inviting but the people as well. Coral Sands is an ocean front resort, just steps away from the most beautiful topaz blue water and is in a great location conveniently located between George Town and Seven Mile Beach. The snorkeling right off of the resort is better than the snorkeling tours that I have paid for on the island, and Coral Sands provide snorkling equipment free of charge. The grocery store across the street is a real benefit, as you can either pick up something to cook indoors or grill outdoors, or they have prepared foods that you can select from and take back if you don't feel like cooking. The views there are awsome. One would think that just seeing the coming and going of the cruise ships and the occasional "pirate" ship sailing by, that that would be enough, but the sunsets...the sunsets were to die for! We would sit out in the courtyard and have sunset wine/coctails with our friends and watch the sun slip down below the horizon. These are memories I will cherish forever. I don't think you will find more "bang for your buck" than at Coral Sands, Grand Cayman.

Cathy T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.