Kahana Beach Resort

Kahana Beach ownership

Apr 23, 2011

I'm interested in possibly purchasing a unit at KB and was interested in any advise current owners can give me. I'm curious about Maintenance fees.....have they gone up recently??? or stayed pretty much the same over the years???? are there any special assessments that have been charged in the past??? and if so when??? and has anyone heard of any assessments that may be charged in the near future???? I really like the resort but I want to make sure I make a sound investment, any info would be really helpful. Thank you for your time

Andy G.
Aug 16, 2011

Great place nice staff been owners for 10 years never a bad experence. Just love how big the units are and the views are great.

David C.
Jan 03, 2012

I own bought for 1200 on red week do not sure why they think of asking 4000$$$$ I was skeptical but it's a great view guaranteed got cheap 725$ is what I pay with maintain and tax to use it every even year, don't let them fool u that maintain fee is 313 it is that on the years u don't own it as well

Leanne K.
Sep 23, 2012

My husband and I own 2 weeks EOY and we so look forward to that EOY. The staff make us feel like we are coming home. We have owned for about 10 years and it seems like we never are there long enough. It is just perfect for us. First time we ever used a murphy bed and it is very practical and comfortable. WE love love love the memories that we make there. We have others (condos/timeshares) ... but this is our favorite.

Loretta B.
Dec 12, 2017

I would like to verify ownership of a studio unit but cannot find a phone number for Kahana Beach, could you please provide it for me?

Thanks so much

Joanne N.
Dec 16, 2017

1-808-669-8611

Loretta B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.