May 02, 2011

This seems to be a dead-black hole. No one is looking at Red Week it seems. Every thing I see here is out dated. WE NEED SOMEONE TO WAKE PEOPLE UP-----WE NEED VIEWERS----PEOPLE WHO ARE TRAVELING & TALKING TO OTHER PEOPLE----LET ME KNOW IF I AM THE ONLY ONE ON HERE BY E-MAIL oilhand@gmail.com Subject: ATT: I am a person who has seen it.

Glen B.
May 11, 2011

This is not a black hole, I am a Wyndham owner and looking to see if another unit is available at the same resort at the same time.

On the rental note this is sure better than paying upfront fees and getting nothing in return, which I have done

Bonnie S.
May 16, 2011

I am fairly new to RW & also new at renting out my time share points. I have toyed with it from time to time but I am getting more serious lately. I have booked and offered several here and no one seems to view or want to accept my offers.

This year I have a very large amount of points at my disposal and would be willing to work with anyone the remainder of this year at very attractive rates. I can use my points at any and all Wyndham resorts and I hate to just pass them back to Wyndham or let the units remain unused. When I can book within 60 days I get a 50% discount and I am trying to pass this along to anyone who wants to work with me. My Family Trust owns and pays the fees and we are not using them lately. Let me know if you are interested.

Glen B.
Jun 02, 2011

This is a month later ( after my first posting ) and only 1 person has given me any feed back although it shows that more have checked it out. I was expecting more and to say the least I am just not very happy with this effort. I feel that I am going about renting my points the wrong way. Any and all comments are welcome.

Thanks a million. Glen Bashaw

Glen B.
Jun 02, 2011

Glen,

Have you checked the Redwishes at the top of this page. It appears to be want ad requests for certain places. Some of these may be of interest to you.

Bonnie S.
Jun 02, 2011

Today is one month since I posted this. One person has made me aware that this is not a " Big Black Hole". Even with this I still am not sure that my efforts at advertising my points for rent is worth the effort let alone the cost. There must be a better way, but what is it? Any and all comments are welcome.

Glen Bashaw 71655

Glen B.
Aug 01, 2012

I have been looking to rent but everything is so expensive that hotel/motels are the cheapest way to go right now. We have looked in panama city and in pigeon forge/galinburg. We were wanting to go 8/24/2012 for three days and then again possibley in Sept. for a long weekend any date then. Its kinda hard to recommend people to look at a site when you get just as good deals looking at the place itself. Sorry if I have offened you but just trying to let ya no.

Karen B.
Sep 05, 2012

I have been using RedWeek for a few years...until my travel advisor made me aware of the program, I'd never heard of it...never see any publicity about it. I've used it twice to rent out and rent for me. Good system.

Gail W.
Nov 13, 2012

I have other resort rentals listed with Red Week, but have received no inquiries. I get more traffic from Craigslist.

Karen M.

Last edited by phyl21 on Nov 13, 2012 09:30 PM

Apr 19, 2013

hi we just went to mrytle beach and i goofed and arrived 1 day early. i was offered to rent condo for $100.00 but I said no I would get a cheap hotel It cost me $75.88 bed was terrible place was old even charged for ice no breakfast. we would have enjoyed the 2 bedroom deluxe condo nice neighborhood and surroundings sure wias i had paid the $100.00 panama city has expensive hotels and not beachfront in aug, nancy

Nancy S.

Last edited by phyl21 on Apr 19, 2013 08:10 PM

Apr 28, 2016

I just went to panama city beach resort and had a awesome time having so many adventures and have so many beautiful sights to watch with white sand and green water along the gulf of mexico.

Jack S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.