Jun 03, 2011

I am staying at the "N Slope II at Shawnee on the Delaware" in August through a vacation club; however I am not able to find any web site; phone number etc for that resort.

Can anyone help.

thanks rich

Rich C.
Jun 04, 2011

Hi Rich,

We don't have a number for the resort but try (570) 421-1500 ext. 1189. That number is for Resort Management for the Shawnee Resorts. It might eventually get you to the information you need.

Best of luck!

Marty

richc82 wrote:
I am staying at the "N Slope II at Shawnee on the Delaware" in August through a vacation club; however I am not able to find any web site; phone number etc for that resort.

Can anyone help.

thanks rich

Marty F
Jun 06, 2011

marty8084 wrote:
Hi Rich,

We don't have a number for the resort but try (570) 421-1500 ext. 1189. That number is for Resort Management for the Shawnee Resorts. It might eventually get you to the information you need.

Best of luck!

Marty

richc82 wrote:

Can anyone help.

thanks rich

Rich C.
Jun 06, 2011

Whoops, sorry for the message confusion.

I appreciate your quick response Marty. The resort is now owned by Better Homes and Gardens @ 570 421 3475 and the contact is Maggie (very helpful).

Thanks for getting me started. rich

Rich C.

Last edited by richc82 on Jun 06, 2011 06:01 AM

Jun 06, 2011

richc82 wrote:
Whoops, sorry for the message confusion.

I appreciate your quick response Marty. The resort is now owned by Better Homes and Gardens @ 570 421 3475 and the contact is Maggie (very helpful).

Thanks for getting me started. rich

Oh good. Glad to hear it, Rich. I'll update our records with the new phone number, etc.

Thanks, Rich!

Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.