Travel Tips & Advice

Vacation with friends in San Diego

Aug 09, 2011

I am headed to San Diego with a group of friends. We plan to do some scuba diving at the La Jolla Cove. Besides, one of my friends is very fond of animals, so she wants to see the San Diego Zoo's Nighttime Zoo. If you have been to this San Diego Nighttime Zoo, can anyone share if it is worth a visit. And after some research we have decided to stay at the California Suites Hotel. This hotel is offering the best rates we have checked so far. So we are ready to pack our bags and head off to San Diego to have a great time with friends!

Peter E.
Jun 25, 2012

Ya it is great place for fun with some one like family or with friends. I also try to make a plan for San Diego tour at next week. It have a great place for spending some spare time which help to reduce daily working tension and good for refreshments.

Michal H.
Jul 16, 2012

I love to go San Diego in my vocations. I heard about this place from many people and wish to go there as soon as. It has great attractions like Gorgeous beaches, balboa park, San Diego Zoo and wild animal park.

Adrian C.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jul 22, 2012 03:55 PM

Jul 20, 2012

san diego is really beautiful places and i like the park of balboa here .

Breet H.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jul 22, 2012 03:55 PM

Oct 05, 2012

San Diego is really a great place for visit . I like to visit San Diego. Because i like beaches, Zoo, parks . I will be there soon.

Eithan P.

Last edited by marty8084 on Oct 08, 2012 10:18 PM

Feb 04, 2013

It is always exciting and refreshing to go to San Diego. I have been there a couple of times and it has the world's best beaches. I would suggest you to go to Coronado beach too. It is the beautiful beach though not the best beach.

Every trip to the World Famous San Diego Zoo is one to remember but the San Diego Nighttime Zoo is an especially exciting time. Nighttime Zoo San Diego brings the zoo to life each summer with amazing performances, up close animal encounters, and phenomenal entertainment. This zoo is worth a visit.

Jerome T.
Jul 17, 2014

If you are planning for a vacation by bus tour then you must know these things so that you can enjoy your trip

1. Bring ear plugs.

2. Take your own snacks

3. Bring a cushy pillow

4. Take magazines or you buy them on the road

5. Take off your shoes (make sure your feet don’t stink)

6. Talk to someone who looks nice (avoid the troublesome or needy crowd)

7. Sit up front to watch the action (or avoid the front, if you can’t take it)

Lisa K.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jul 17, 2014 08:49 AM

Apr 30, 2016

Yes ,nice place to go i also recently went for the vacations with my to Orange beach Alabama;' and really enjoyed and stayed at Luxury orange beach condo rentals.

Carlos W.
May 09, 2019

San Diego remains a major tourist attraction in America. This city on the Pacific coast has some beautiful beaches, bustling craft brewery scene, pleasant weather year-round, and many outdoor attractions. You and your friends will definitely fall in love with this place.

Bluff C.
Jan 05, 2020

San Diego is one of my favorite place to visit. I wish to visit this place with my crush.

Yaris L.
Mar 16, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing tips.

Parklane Car Rental
Oct 04, 2020

can't wait to visit San Diego with my family. There seems to be a whole lot of exciting place one can visit. Hopefully we should be able to go early next year

Harrick B.
Sep 14, 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience! It has always been my dream to explore the natural beauty and wilderness of these parks. Your description has further fueled my excitement and desire to make this dream a reality.

Jamessmith0901

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.