Corazon Cabo Resort & Spa

What Kind of Villa to Expect

Aug 29, 2011

Just received confirmation from II for Easter week in 2012 at Cabo Villas. Exchanged our 2 bedroom villa at Marriott Desert Springs. I am always a bit worried about the kind of accommodations I will get when exchanging. What kind of accommodations have others received when exchanging? Would you recommend that I personally call the resort closer to my stay and request a specific room and/or building/floor? What would be my chances of getting a high floor with full water view?

Cynthia H.
Feb 27, 2013

Cynthia69: What did you end up with on your Marriott exchange at Cabo Villas. We are trading Hawaii Westin Kauai for the same and was wondering what to expect. Sorry for the delay in you quest, but just went to the forum and discovered your question. We are now headed to Cabo Villas (blindly, I might add) without knowing what the layout of the building or the exchange would result in, with regrads to this property. Thanks for you attention to this, Bob Walters sends :-):-)

Bob W.
Feb 27, 2013

Test!

Bob W.
Nov 12, 2014

Good evening. Curious as to what building and type of room you got. I exchanged my owned week at cabo villas for west maui, wanted Kauai, but wasn't available.

bobw56 wrote:
Cynthia69: What did you end up with on your Marriott exchange at Cabo Villas. We are trading Hawaii Westin Kauai for the same and was wondering what to expect. Sorry for the delay in you quest, but just went to the forum and discovered your question. We are now headed to Cabo Villas (blindly, I might add) without knowing what the layout of the building or the exchange would result in, with regrads to this property. Thanks for you attention to this, Bob Walters sends :-):-)

Anne H.

Last edited by phyl21 on Nov 13, 2014 01:01 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.