Timeshare Companies

Property Relief / IAVacations, Sevierville, TN

Mar 12, 2019

Were you the one who gave them a neutral feedback? After that one, there was also a negative feedback but somehow that disappeared after a week. Ebay does not refund real estate purchases either, but they will give you a letter stating that your title was never delivered. They will also bar the seller (at least temporarily until they create a new user account). With the letter you get from Ebay, you may alert the authorities in Tennessee and see if they can't get your money back for you. I had done my purchase on Amex and was able to get a full refund 6 months later once I showed proof from Ebay and documented email exchanges between me and them. It probably helped that my brother-in-law is a lawyer who specializes in fraud cases. I sent them his CV and said I would not have to pay lawyer fees and they would have to pay out more than what they owed me if they didn't refund my AMEX.

So I suggest you start by calling Ebay's customer service and letting them know what happened and getting them to send you the letter. Take that and all your documentation and emails and contact the authorities in that town. Someone on here posted the contact information. I am so sorry this has happened to you, too. There is a special place in hell reserved for these people...unless they repent and make good. I sincerely hope you get your money back.

Colleen R.

Last edited by colleenr119 on Mar 12, 2019 06:49 PM

Mar 22, 2019

This is EXACTLY me below!!! Help what can I do?? Same company KB Travel paid from my bank account wouldn't let me do Paypal & it's TS Title. Help anyone...

itsiky wrote:
Bought a timeshare form tra3213 almost four months ago. Was updated initially from the title company , TS Title. Few weeks ago they mentioned that the paperwork is in the mail but it is already three weeks and did not get anything . No responses for emails and phone call from both of them - KB Travel ( tra3213) and TS Title. Paid from my bank account , so there is no guarantee from PayPal. Will appreciate any feedback on who to contact and what to do!!!

Rachelle D.
Mar 22, 2019

Send all your info to Ray Brown of the sheriff's department - there is a prosecution right now being done by the district attorney. Did you get any of your money returned to you from TS Title? They won't answer any of my emails... Josh from KB Travel answered once this week but then stopped.

Rachelle D.
Mar 23, 2019

Did TS Title refund your money?

Rachelle D.
Nov 14, 2019

Can you email me their current address? I got a judgment against them and I want to collect. Thanks Email: mkevin.flynn@yahoo.com

Michael F.
Nov 14, 2019

Who are you looking for the address for?

Rachelle D.
Nov 15, 2019

Stacy Gillespie and/VEI

Michael F.
Nov 15, 2019

You're aware he was arrested?

Bob B.
Nov 16, 2019

Is he still in jail? What address does he have? All info is appreciated-I am going to collections with him and if he fails to pay I intend to have him arrested for contempt of court

Michael F.
Nov 17, 2019

Stacy Brian Gillispie is scheduled for Plea Negotiation on November 19 at 9:00 am. I have been told by Robin Hughes, Assistant Victim Witness Coordination, that this may or may not happen. There are lots of us out there that are included in this claim against him. I am sure that you can contact Robin Hughes at 865-429-7036. She may be able to confirm if he is still in jail or if he is out on bond. He stole over $10,000 from us and this has been an on-going nightmare since Feb. 2016. When we bought through Ebay, the seller had good ratings, but when we delved further, the buyers appear to be fake. They all had very similar Ebay ID's. Sevier County Circuit Court Docket No. 25474-III. If there is a judgement in our favor, this does not mean that we will see our money- maybe some and if so, probably not in one lump sum, but paid over years

Marilyn A.

Last edited by marilyna33 on Nov 17, 2019 05:10 AM

Jan 23, 2020

Does anybody have any current info on Stacey Gilliespie. I have a timeshare in aruba that they were supposed to transfer out of my name and never did . I paid them 2700.00 and since it was never transferred i still have to pay maint fees. It’s VP Title also which is run out of his house I believe. My timeshare lacabanna resort told me they never finished the transfer contract. They also gave me the name of the prospective buyer that was supposed to be notorized and guess what buyer info appears erroneous . I just want contract finished so any info would help and if anyone wants a aruba timeshare let me know I will gladly go behind their back and give it to someone else . It’s January 2020 now and they are obviously still going strong with their crookedness

John M.
Mar 12, 2020

I am also looking for any latest information I can get regarding Stacy Gillespie. Mailing address, phone number, e-mail address would be ideal. Thanks!

Paul B.
Mar 12, 2020

Can you please tell me the bank that took your $2700? I would love to have VPs financial info-I got a judgment against them Thanks MK Flynn

Michael F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.