Coral Reef Beach Resort

Want to sell our week

Oct 26, 2011

I want to sell a week at Coral Reef, but havn't been for years. Can anyone add anything to what it is like now.? What would a unit be worth.? Are there improvements going on? ANy Any comment is welcomed.

Georgeanne W.
Aug 16, 2012

I have owned at the coral reef for 20 years and all of the units have been completely redone...new granite countertops, new cabinets, new furtniture, etc.... it looks great... the old hotel is still there, but really just provides privacy from the busy gulf boulevard... the pool is still the best on the beach and the views are still awesome.... bongos is torn down....still one of my favorite places and headed there this weekend.

as far as what the weeks are worth, unfortunately not much...i would say if its a floating week, u should be able to get a couple thousand for it...if its a two bedroom maybe more.

Edward C.
Apr 16, 2015

Hotel is now down. Trade Winds purchased it. Lots happening. Log into vriresorts.com and go to accounts, coral reef, then announcements. It's all there. Some feel the units are going up in price, others not so. Trade winds will likely build something on top of the old Bongos area that will then block the view firm most all units except gulf view. This is not all bad though. With the TW comes better security of the area and walk ins from gulf blvd will be a thing of the past. With a nicer clientele, the beach will be quieter and tamer during spring break times. We were just there for spring break week and it was nice!

Billy C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.