The St. George's Club

St George's Club Bermuda

Nov 16, 2011

To whom it may concern,

This site needs updating. St. George's Club is not what it used to be. The restruarants name changed at least 10 years ago maybe longer. The 3 units where I personally vacationed did not have up to date furnishings. Frankly, no entertainment for the guests. You will pay extra for maid service. I believe the golf course is still closed. I'm not saying you shouldn't stay at St. George's Club. I'm saying lower your expectation.

Lynn-Ann K.

Last edited by lynnvt on Nov 16, 2011 07:54 AM

Mar 23, 2013

I have been a member for almost 30 years. Yes, the resort has had it share of ups & downs but, I can say in the last 2 years there has been marked improvement in the property. All units are refurbished and the restaurant was taken over last year by someone from New York, Long Island area. The food is terrific and the service is outstanding. The Golf Course was sold to a private corporation along with the old hotel site on the hill. Hopefully, at some point it will be re-opened. The other Bermuda courses are great!

Nevertheless, Bermuda speaks for itself and this is the only timeshare available!

Janet D.
Aug 13, 2013

By updated I'm guessing you mean painted, new kitchen equipment, drapes and bed linen. Oh and a flat screen TV. Perhaps not so much of an update as replacements due over time. Still got the same old scratched and marked dining room furniture, unsafe rickety wooden dining chairs, coffee table from Noah's time and noisy aircon. The restaurant is now only open on four nights per week, as is the bar. We have had really good service, but also bad service, and you still have to pay up a minimum of $60 per head per week in advance towards you restaurant bills - use it or lose it! The golf course is still closed, but was never part of the club. The sale was never completed but the previous Goverment had already closed the course and knocked down the perfectly good club house.

Philip W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.