Sapphire Residences

Playas del Coco, Coco Sunset

Nov 21, 2011

First time south of the border, previously owned Timeshare in Colorado, I recently traded into a week bank. An article on the blue index sparked my interest in the area, we had a lovely experience... I do hope the infrastructure improves on behalf of the government, the roads seem scary at times, specially for us, from Fla, where we are used to flat roads and proper highways. We used the trip as a bonding experience with my children after the undergoing an uncomfortable family situation. Looking forward to going back next year.

Jenny V.
Dec 08, 2012

Love love loved Costa Rica! Loved Coco Sunset! The beach, the town, and the beach club resort. The quaint town of Coco was great and we made friends with some of the locals. Gotta love pizza. Only place to get Internet. The only recommendation I could make is to remember your umbrella. Not for the beautiful rain storms but those pesky howler monkeys. If they like you the will pee on you. Take my word for it. Well worth the 6 hours travel time. Will definitely go again and again.

Janice M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.