Timeshare Companies

Vida Vacations & Grand Mayan lies

Mar 13, 2015

They haven't told the truth yet, why start now. Also send an email of your displeasure to: contact@cirquedusoleil.com Let them know how their credibility is being used by the sales teams to achieve fraudulent contracts.

Nadine

karenp498 wrote:
Deborah Eklund emailed and promised to call and resolve our problem. That was April 2014. Never called and did not respond to subsequent emails. And she claimed to be the attorney. 😡

Nadine T.

Last edited by nadinet14 on Mar 13, 2015 08:34 AM

Mar 13, 2015

Deborah Eklund your attorney promised to call me last April. NO ONE in your company intends to make anything right for anyone.,

Karen P.
Apr 01, 2015

i also was told a pack of lies in feb of this yr i was given a few extra wk to trade for spots in the carribbean if i didn,t come back to mexico perfect except noo one will trade thy had not even heard of vida, emailed my sales person no response what a suprise!! got ahold of someone they made excuses said that not ther fault , now am past the five days for cancellation we need to find a way to make them stop this .what a bunch of lying !!!

Neil A.
Apr 01, 2015

there has to be a way we all can get our money back and stop this bs we also got feed a line of bs

Neil A.

Last edited by phyl21 on Apr 02, 2015 09:20 AM

Apr 02, 2015

well icalled again this morning got a different person and the same answer that it was my fault for not asking the agent in the office if all was true from the sales person and that they don,t control the exchange companies on lie after another there is got to be a way we can all get results

Neil A.
Apr 02, 2015

Sorry to hear about your bad experience buying a timeshare (actually, a Right-to-use contract) at a Mexican sales presentation. Unfortunately, many people such as you have been taken in by the lies and misinformation of these sales people. The even more unfortunate part is that there is no accountability for them.

Some pieces of advice that I can offer you right now are to try to use what you purchased. The resorts are usually nice to stay at; it's just that the sales people there give the resorts a bad name.

Also, now that you've made this purchase, you are likely going to be hounded (usually via phone call) by many alleged Robin Hoods claiming to be working for and helping people who have been taken in by these timeshare sales people. They are usually just out to scam you. One legitimate avenue you can try is Profeco. Just look them up and they might be able to help you.

Also, you will likely be getting phone calls from scam artists claiming they have buyers and renters lined up around the block looking to buy your timeshare and are willing to pay you an arm and a leg for it. As I said, these are scams because they will ask you to pay some sort of upfront fee and, on top of that, they do NOT have buyers/renters waiting in the wings.

Lance C.
Apr 02, 2015

I agree completely with Lance. Apparently you were impressed with their resort when you purchased it. At least you can enjoy the facility. You can also let family members use it by purchasing a guest certificate if you are unable to use it yourself. Fortunately right to use expires eventually and you will be off the hook for future payments.

Don P.
Apr 02, 2015

I think all of that have been lied to should post on vida Facebook I did

Neil A.
Apr 03, 2015

NEVER pay an attorney money that promises to help you get out of your timeshare. It's another SCAM !!!!

Don P.
Apr 03, 2015

yeah we learned the hardway...we used consumer protection agencys

D. M.
Apr 05, 2015

I have a Bliss bavaro princess I need help with now

D. M.
Apr 08, 2015

I want to say thank you to the Customer Service staff that we were dealing with. Our issue has been resolved in a kind and courteous manner to our satisfaction.

Joy C.

Last edited by joyc111 on Apr 22, 2015 12:48 PM

Apr 08, 2015

hi keep calling and ask for corporate call 800 2929446 they are going to tell you that you are past the 5 day refund but tell then about the lies and be persistent aabout it

Neil A.
Apr 09, 2015

Thank you! I will

Joy C.
Apr 09, 2015

I want to say thank you to the Customer Service staff that we were dealing with. Our issue has been resolved in a kind and courteous manner to our satisfaction.

Joy C.

Last edited by joyc111 on Apr 22, 2015 12:48 PM

Apr 09, 2015

They are at least in a conversation with us, for which I am thankful - I want to say thank you to the Customer Service staff that we were dealing with. Our issue has been resolved in a kind and courteous manner to our satisfaction.

Joy C.

Last edited by joyc111 on Apr 22, 2015 12:49 PM

Apr 09, 2015

Did they offer cancellation with no refund or a worthless upgrade

Neil A.
Apr 18, 2015

Joy C.

Last edited by joyc111 on Apr 22, 2015 12:49 PM

Apr 22, 2015

Joy C.
Apr 28, 2015

Karen,

I called customer service and emailed them and my problem was resolved. I am very happy with the solution Vida worked out with me and they have honored all promises made to me. I do think the new ownership and Management is trying to stop the high pressure sales and also the fraudulent promises made by their sales reps. They were very helpful and cooperative with us and we are very happy!!

Thom

Last edited by thomasm749 on May 07, 2015 07:25 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.