The Grand Mayan at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta

iPad Use at the Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta

Jan 11, 2012

Is the hotel wi fi and 3G accessible for my iPad...I need to know if I need to ready my iPad with my tel company Is there a fee of any kind for using Internet/3G service in hotel Please advise

Tom G.
Mar 13, 2012

I was at the Grand Mayan in February, 2012 and used my Android phone extensively while holding furniture down at the pool. You should check with your service provider as they may charge fees for roaming.

Kevin H.
May 02, 2013

you are on vacation: your life is not that important, unless you are an oncall medical or military professional. if you believe it is, don't go on Vacation, see therapist frequently.

Charles K.
Dec 09, 2014

Too quick to criticize, I think. You should always be able to have some sort of communication no matter where you go. How about these scenarios: you stayed at the Grand Mayan because it was closest to the dentist you flew there to see for oral surgery and your family doesn't want to wait a week or two to hear how that went. Or, your trip coincides with the time a beloved relative is terminally ill and you need to be able to be contacted in the event.....

Sharon W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.