Summerfield Condo Resort

pet friendly?

Jan 16, 2012

I have read that this timeshare resort allows pets. I have not been able to find a working phone number for this resort to verify this and to learn if there are stipulations. I found two websites for this resort giving phone numbers, but both are not working numbers.

Mary Lou S.
Jan 18, 2012

marylous16 wrote:
I have read that this timeshare resort allows pets. I have not been able to find a working phone number for this resort to verify this and to learn if there are stipulations. I found two websites for this resort giving phone numbers, but both are not working numbers.

Hi Marylou,

Interval International shows that pets are allowed but it would be best to contact the resort. You might try these phone numbers 407-677-8283, 407-847-7222 or (800) 207-9582.

Best of luck!

Marty

Marty F
Jan 18, 2012

Thank you, Marty.

Does anyone know of other pet friendly timeshares in the Orlando area? I did the Interval pet friendly advanced search, but it only showed one timeshare in the whole southeast--in Sugar Mountain, NC. It did not two FL properties in II that I learned are pf.

Mary Lou

Mary Lou S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.