Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Successful Purchase through Sell Timeshare, LLC and Pacific Property Transfer, LLC

Sep 03, 2013

Well a posting went on for .99 cents. So I sent Steve N. an email advising I wanted to purchase. He respondeded of course immediately . I then had a few questions especially it took him a while to reply back. I then sent another email asking if they were using Pacific Transfer ??? I got an email on the Friday advising he would start all the paperwork when he returned to his desk I wasn't sure when that would be? So about 5 days later I got the email....I thought this unit was mine all this time. .....another buyer suddenly came in with another offer of $5.00 ...really...and now this posted Timeshare that got my attention and many others I am sure has now a new price and Steve at Selltimeshares.org now wants to know what my offer back will be. I decided not to play the .98cent post a timeshare game so I sent an email back to Steve N. at Selltimeshares.org and advised he could take the $5.00 offer I would find another one ...and guess what ...I never ever heard back from him not a single reply or contact. So from what I can see they post these .98-.99 timeshares to get the emails for offers from everyone then advise there is other offers on the table and now the original offer gets increased... So buyer beware. Use Timeshare Transfer in Vero Beach for closing they are great and don't get too excited when you see postings from Selltimeshares.org.In my world of customer service after you assume up purchase anything you at least have the courtesy to respond ...at that point I knew who and what type of company I was dealing with ..I moved on and bought from a lovely couple a timeshare with no cost and no closing fees.

samanthab69 wrote:
THIS IS A SCAM!!! As soon as I paid the company my property was guaranteed sold !!!! For $24,000 which was more then what I paid!!! All I had to do was give them my credit card information for $2,500 to cover the closing costs on property!! Four months later I have not heard from this company and my property still has not been sold.. SCAMED AGAIN!!! Luckily I was contacted by a company who got my money back for me, the difference with this company then others, was they did not charge me upfront, I paid once I got my money back… so I was scammed but I was lucky enough to get my money back

Bonnie A.

Last edited by bonniea16 on Sep 03, 2013 05:21 AM

Aug 07, 2014

Sell Timeshare, LLC don't even exist. Phone is disconnected and Pacific Property Transfer has taken almost a year and has not completed the transfer of Festiva Orlando property. This posting is obviously a shill for the company

M. Wiley S.
Aug 07, 2014

The unit that I bought through Sell Timeshare, LLC was advertised in Redweek.com.

Keith M.
Aug 07, 2014

The company must have gone out of business. That was a working number 3 years ago.

Keith M.
Aug 09, 2014

keith151 wrote:
The unit that I bought through Sell Timeshare, LLC was advertised in Redweek.com.

You need to contact Redweek below with the info that this company has gone out of business so that they can delete all their ads.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.