Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa

2 weeks/hear as bonus weeks

Feb 26, 2012

We bought at Sunset Beach this year (July). Part of the "deal" was 2 weeks "pay as you go" bonus weeks, every year for 99 years. We are now trying to book one of those weeks but absolutely no one knows anything about what we are talking about, nor does anyone answer phone messages or emails!! We've contacted the sales office, the reservation desk, and Pueblo Bonito Premier. No one can help! Our salesman, Sal, and the GM will not respond to our correspondence either. Barbara in member services had no idea what I was talking about. Three weeks ago I forwarded the paperwork we received so she could look into it, but we have not heard back. If you've had experience with this, or a similar deal, could you please let us know how it turned out. Buyer Beware!!!!!

Susanne G.
Jun 14, 2012

We have extra weeks too, they were called premier weeks. We were given a lifetime membership from our sales person in the deal. Did you receive a broucher about premier weeks. Maybe ask the resort about preimer weeks. Or go on line and type in premier weeks, I think your phone number last four digits is the password and your name is the user name. Or the other way around. Maybe you have preimer weeks and not bonus weeks. We had bought four weeks because they told us that we could trade in our canadian timeshare and gave us a long story about how hard it was to book points with RCI. Long story we now have four weeks which they also said they could get $ per week and we would make all this rent money to travel etc. Not true. I have not tried to book the premier weeks yet, but have been on the site and checked out things. They have a 90 days or less section and has places for reduced rates. We have trouble using what we have, so have not used the site. Plus RCI has similar deals in extra vacations too.

Carol S.
Aug 25, 2013

I see that it has been over a year since you posted the comment about the "bonus weeks". Any luck reserving yet? I just bought a premier membership and am a little concerned because I have seen so many bad reviews.

Julia B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.