Vacation Village at Williamsburg

Free Wireless Internet Service for Owners

Apr 03, 2012

I believe that at Williams burg Plantation resort that internet service should be free for the owners, because hotels and other place have free internet service. Our maintenance fees keep going up every year, but the accommodations are remaining the same. I believe our maintenance fees should cover this expensive without going up. It is not fair for Williams burg Resort to constantly raise maintenance fees without adding accommodations to the resort.

Theyartis E.
Apr 14, 2012

I agree. They need to get with the times and expand coverage at a more reasonable or free rate. That would probably boost business. Everyone wants/needs to be connected these days. This should be a part of the deal.

Mark S.
Jun 13, 2012

should this be a subject for the property owners association, if one exists, to raise with the owners and/or management. i mention this to the management each year as i visit, which i will next week. i am at masanutten this week for the first time ina couple years and find that they (a sister resort to plantation) have adopted free internet for all the units. about time. ja

Jim A.
Jun 14, 2012

It is a shame that one of the top Resorts in Williamsburg is still trying to nickel and dime its owners. Some of the fastfood resturants have free wireless internet service. We as owners have fees increase with no increase in service. I will complain to the owners association. How can it remain a top resort without offering free internet service.

Theyartis E.
Jun 02, 2013

I totally agree....it should be free!

Shane C.
Feb 21, 2014

I totally agree. Extra fees for internet service definitely detracted from the resort's attempts to make us feel like guests. I, too, pointed out that even the fast food restaurants in Williamsburg offer free internet. The receptionist looked very sheepish and I suspect the staff is embarrassed to have to charge for internet service. Someone in the resort's upper management needs to hear some feedback.

Michael L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.