Point Systems

simple answer: where to (can you?) sell banked points

Apr 14, 2012

I've browsed the forums and seem to find lots of posts asking questions - with no clear answer. If you have a timeshare that can be valued in points for deposit into RCI - can someone tell me yes or no: can you resell/sell your RCI points. If so, where/how.

To be more specific, I have weeks to deposit to my RCI points account, that are valued at 100,000 points. I'd like to just sell the points, if that's something that can happen.

Kayla H.
Sep 20, 2012

pac10family wrote:
I've browsed the forums and seem to find lots of posts asking questions - with no clear answer. If you have a timeshare that can be valued in points for deposit into RCI - can someone tell me yes or no: can you resell/sell your RCI points. If so, where/how.

To be more specific, I have weeks to deposit to my RCI points account, that are valued at 100,000 points. I'd like to just sell the points, if that's something that can happen.

You can sell your points if you have not banked them with an exchange company ..... it's against RCI and II Rules and Regulations to sell banked weeks or points.

You can go here http://www.redweek.com/timeshare-points/ to post your unbanked points for sale.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Sep 20, 2012 07:29 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.