Royal Floridian Resort

Purchasing their three day deal

May 04, 2012

I recently purchased three days for $199. As of yet we have not gone but they mislead and fool and are typical of the sleazy way timeshares are being presented now. Everything they say or mail to you is a scam and misleading. They lead you to believe you stay at the resort so that you can get the feel of the timeshare. That is wrong. They put you up in some run-down motel that you do not want to stay in. You can actually book a room at the resort or the motel for way less money than their package offers. I am not sure if I will ever go because I do not even want to hear their pitch or just lose the money I already gave them. Buyer beware!!!!!!!

Jane S.
Feb 07, 2015

I did it. Spent 3 nights in 2 rooms at the Hampton. We enjoyed our stay immensely but they're full of **** w everything they tell you start to finish. We got a $75 check and $100 to restaurants.com and a cruise and second hotel stay but everything but the check had fees associated with it. Overall after the check back we paid like 86 dollars for 3 nights at a gorgeous hotel I'm 2 connected rooms. Not bad.

Megan J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.