Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach

viva wyndham fortuna beach

Jun 17, 2012

I would really like to see a full viewing of the pool ? And I would like to know if it has an infinity pool like the lucaya has ? Because I paid quite a bit more to stay at this all inclusive. Also, I would like to know IF SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS, a tour of the island, horse back riding, swimming with the sting rays, and DIVING to the caves and reefs, and a tour to the gardens and waterfalls that you can ACTUALLY SWIM IN AND STAND UNDER THE FALLS, and OH : DEEP SEA FISHING are included in my stay like the man on the phone from the CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE had told me so the i would pay more fore the upgrade the LUCAYA ???? PLEASE, LET ME KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS ALL INCLUSIVE. I have my cruise planned to board the BAHAMAS CELEBRATION ON JULY 10th AND START MY STAY ON THE 11th. SO PLEASE if ANYTHING I mentioned on this list cost extra, how much and do I need to call the VIVA WYNDHAM FORTUNA BEACH to reserve a certain time of day in which I plan on doing these excursions . ANY INFO WOULD GREATFULLY BE APPRECIATED !!!!! THANK YOU, your friend from HOT SPRINGS, ARKANSAS : SANDRA BERRY

Sandra B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.