Krystal Grand Nuevo Vallarta

Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa (Formerly Playa del Sol Grand)

Jun 29, 2012

Most of the individuals who had timeshare in this resort have either walked away or cancelled - there are many blogs as such, see one below. The hotel itself rents for much cheaper than a timeshare owner can possibly rent (fees have also escalated). If you are a timeshare owner, you need to contact Mexican Timeshare Solutions (I do not work for them although had to use their services to completely cancel) or attempt to contact Profeco.

http://www.timeshareownerscommunity.com/timeshare-info/industry-complaints/178-playa-del-sol-fraud-2.html#comment-1166

Lynda D.
Sep 26, 2012

What did you cancel? A rental?? I am an owner, but I never go as a member. I get accommodations thru Trading Places International which is cheaper than paying the maintenance fee.

Sandra S.
Nov 14, 2012

I am an owner and used my timeshare last November for the first time at Bel Air. I have been trying to get rid of my timeshare for a few years now but to no avail. I think I paid way too much in the beginning and have been paying ever since. The maintenance fee went up last year to $700 as a result of upgrades. Now it is about $500 and it was $300 when I bought. I have tried to rent it this year via redweek but nobody is interested. I can't seem to use it every year and it is a waste of money. Any help to get rid of it would be appreciated.

Leona R.
Jun 04, 2018

Is it any better now that the resort is expanded in Cabo

Margaret M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.