Timeshare Companies

Murray and McGuire Management Group/M&M Mgmt. Group

Jan 19, 2013

I live in Mexico. Sold timeshares in Mexico and could walk to the door of the houses of people callings and scamming clients, they have. Ruined my career and life. I know whom they are, where their location is and exactly how they got your name and each process, it's. sad! I can help!

Kevin S.
Jan 23, 2013

I did also find the web site ic3.gov which is a culmination of the FBI and white collar crimes division. I reported my situation with them and I suggest you do the same. I did also look up both Premier Financial and M&M and both of their web sites have been taken down. Probably moving on under a new name but running the same scam. I have been contacted several times lately by Netmanagement wanting to buy our time share with no money up front, these guys just don't give up. And how about RCI and the the Villa Del Palmar, we would not even be doing this if they did not release our personal information. They should also be held accountable for this mess! Maybe if everyone refused to pay their maint fees something may get done about this. I am sorry for your loss but the best thing you can do is keep posting here with any other info and report any other calls to hopefully prevent anyone else getting taken. Talk to your Gov Rep and Police eventually something may get done.

gailr134 wrote:
I dealt with M & & Management Group and with premier financial closing services. Lost $30,0000 It is a scam. Is there anything we can do?

Roger T.
Jan 23, 2013

Ivanc28 is a scam. He is posting his scam in a lot of rooms trying to hook new victims. This is a scam out of Mexico that has been going around for a while. They lure you in with the promise of recovering your money and then before the transaction can be completed the require some kind of " fee " has to be paid. If you are dumb enough to pay the " fee " then they claim that there is another " fee " that just came up. They bleed you dry and then sell your name to other scammers to use. Don't get put on their " sucker list ". Avoind the scammers.

Don P.
Jan 31, 2013

Yes, they are scams. The descriptions I have read on these pages are so identical to my experience - for a moment there I thought I had written them and forgotten about it.... Even the names - the hall of shames of liars and cheaters - are the same: At M&M: Eliot Morgan and Isabella Robbins AT Premier: Angel Sanchez and Walter Bergman. Seen their names in other posts on this site. I am wondering two things: These are their real names or are they made up? Can we sue these people, personally, as the companies do not seem to exist anymore? What about class action suit to get our money back?? Contact me if you are interested. Someone wrote here: "I am still mad after 5 hours". Well, I am still mad after 5 months!! I know they are fly-by-nights, as their web sites are inaccessible now, both M&M and Premier. Yes, I can beat myself up for sending these people money. But they sounded so convincing. I guess that is the sign of a "good" con man. My Contact info: Name: richard Cell Phone: 314 283 2081 email: richard@ims-stlouis.com

Richard G.
Jan 31, 2013

You can try reporting this matter to the Attorney-General of the state where these scam artists are located.

Lance C.
Feb 01, 2013

richardg590 wrote:
Yes, they are scams. The descriptions I have read on these pages are so identical to my experience - for a moment there I thought I had written them and forgotten about it.... Even the names - the hall of shames of liars and cheaters - are the same: At M&M: Eliot Morgan and Isabella Robbins AT Premier: Angel Sanchez and Walter Bergman. Seen their names in other posts on this site. I am wondering two things: These are their real names or are they made up? Can we sue these people, personally, as the companies do not seem to exist anymore? What about class action suit to get our money back?? Contact me if you are interested. Someone wrote here: "I am still mad after 5 hours". Well, I am still mad after 5 months!! I know they are fly-by-nights, as their web sites are inaccessible now, both M&M and Premier. Yes, I can beat myself up for sending these people money. But they sounded so convincing. I guess that is the sign of a "good" con man. My Contact info: Name: richard Cell Phone: 314 283 2081 email: richard@ims-stlouis.com

Fool me once, it's your fault .... fool me twice it's my fault. It behooves me that people, in this day and time of instant info on the internet, do not research these companies backwards and forwards and inside and out that cold call you or email you out of the blue with their fantastic scam offers.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.