Timeshare Companies

title co. scam

Nov 16, 2012

Has anyone else besides myself been "scammed, and ripped "off by a company called International Title Transfer Advisors LLC ? They were located in Apopka Fl. They lied to me for several months until 1 week before the supposed closing date of May 30th. Then phones taken out, and I wasn't able to contact anyone. They were very sly, even giving me names of people to talk to at Bank pf America, and the so called buyer herself. (Probally some gal in his office.)I have all information on this group, so please let me know if you have heard from them. carmenc101

Carmen C.
Nov 17, 2012

carmenc101 wrote:
Has anyone else besides myself been "scammed, and ripped "off by a company called International Title Transfer Advisors LLC ? They were located in Apopka Fl. They lied to me for several months until 1 week before the supposed closing date of May 30th. Then phones taken out, and I wasn't able to contact anyone. They were very sly, even giving me names of people to talk to at Bank pf America, and the so called buyer herself. (Probally some gal in his office.)I have all information on this group, so please let me know if you have heard from them. carmenc101

This is how the scammers operate ..... when the heat is on they close up shop and open under a different name.

Have you filed a complaint with the FL attorney general ..... you can google for contact info and file online.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.