Timeshare Companies

Premier Homes Network

Dec 18, 2012

The latest call to buy our Grand Mayan weeks came from Premier Homes Network. Offer to buy exceeded $40k. I imagine this is just another scam, but wonder if anyone else has dealt with this firm?

Scott H.
Dec 18, 2012

It's a scam. Run as fast as you can.

Don P.
Dec 18, 2012

Thanks. Here's the pitch. Perhaps others can benefit.

Good Afternoon,

Mam/Sir do you really want to sell your timeshare membership? If so than Great, I took the liberty to ask my legal department for a contract that is already signed by the corporate buyers representative so that you may take a look at it and take it to your lawyer if you like. At this point there are 3 things I want to make real clear from right now on; first it took me 36 months to get licensed and bonafied in Real Estate here in California, so you´re not dealing with an average sales person. Secondly I´m not asking you for a dime of your hard earned money. We are helping each other to sell your timeshare membership, I don’t get paid until you get paid. With all this being said you know I´m licensed and you know I´m not a scam. Third we are going on vacations on December 21, 2012 due to the holidays and we need to have all of our contracts in by December 20, 2012. Please review it and if you are truly interested sign it and send it back before the dead line is over so that I may save you a slot in this transaction otherwise I will have no choice but to disregard your file.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Scott H.
Dec 26, 2012

Everything about them is phony. They have copied license numbers of real agents in Grass Valley, CA. but don't even come close to their actual ages. They use fictitious addresses for all three of their associatied businesses. Premier Homes - Santa Cruz,CA. Escrow Solutions - Rancho Cucamonga, CA. and California Millennium Financing in Danville or Newport Beach, CA. The property managers for each of these buildings have never heard or seen anyone connected with the aforementioned companies. They use a fictitious company in Mexico to make up their phony invoices and finally they send you a phony wire transfer request that was never sent from a real finance institution. Their phone numbers are forwarded from the real area code to who knows where and if you talk to any of these people, they have no idea of what the cross streets are at the locations they are apparently working at. They claim that they already have a buyer who has paid funds up front, but one of their charges to the Buyer is a $6000. fee for a Power of Attorney, they also are charging a $2500 fee for trasfer of the ownership when in actuality the Time Share company only requires a $500 transfer fee. The final nail in their deal is in their original Purchase Agreement they mention that the commission fee they would like to receive after you get your money is paid to PRESTIGE HOMES (oops) that was the name in their earlier scam and they forgot to change the wording in their present contract. Also their web sites that are fictitiously using their phony addresses do not have any way to contact any of their saleman or any of their backgrounds which you should see on any Real Business web site. My advice: Hang up on them. No one really wants to buy a timeshare unless they are actually on site and get stoked.

modelrr wrote:
The latest call to buy our Grand Mayan weeks came from Premier Homes Network. Offer to buy exceeded $40k. I imagine this is just another scam, but wonder if anyone else has dealt with this firm?

Peter R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.