Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Napili Tower

Contacting fixed week owners of the same Napili villa - 603-604

Dec 26, 2012

Perhaps there already exists a way to do this, but I think it would be beneficial to find out who else owns fixed weeks of the same villa. In that way we could add some flexibility to our ownership and still be in "our" units. We own three weeks around spring break in 603/604 which is a 3/3 oceanfront. I would like to try to use this forum to compile a list of fellow owners of our villa unless anyone knows a better way. If you are a fellow owner, please let me know.

Sue C.
Jul 16, 2014

I own five weeks at the resort some fixed weeks some floating, four ocean front views and one island view (first purchase). I have a three bedroom fixed week in Napili unit 9404 week 11. I also think having open lines of communication among the owners would be helpful.

suec172 wrote:
Perhaps there already exists a way to do this, but I think it would be beneficial to find out who else owns fixed weeks of the same villa. In that way we could add some flexibility to our ownership and still be in "our" units. We own three weeks around spring break in 603/604 which is a 3/3 oceanfront. I would like to try to use this forum to compile a list of fellow owners of our villa unless anyone knows a better way. If you are a fellow owner, please let me know.

Wiley S.
Feb 24, 2015

I own to fixed and 2 floating ocean fronts in the Napili tower and have thought that a Maui Ocean club owners website would be a great way to move our weeks around.

Stephen M.
Feb 24, 2015

stephenm407 wrote:
I own to fixed and 2 floating ocean fronts in the Napili tower and have thought that a Maui Ocean club owners website would be a great way to move our weeks around.

Hi, I agree wholeheartedly! The question is how to make it happen. Do you know if there is a way we can access the owner list? The other possibility is I wondered if we could add something to the annual Minutes that go to each owner. I look forward to your input. Susan

Sue C.
Mar 04, 2019

I just read your posting about fixed time ownership. We also own Napili villa 603-604.

suec172 wrote:

Susan B.
Mar 04, 2019

Yeh! I like the idea that someone posted of having a facebook page for fixed week owners in Napili but I have zero idea how to go about that. If I'm reading this right, are you Susanb as well? I usually use susanbc but for some reason on Redweek it came up suec.

I have week 12 at the Marriott Kauai Lagoons in the top floor waterfront unit which we love. I then have weeks 13, 14 and 15 at Napili which we love even more.

Do you use your weeks yourself each year in 603-604 or do you rent it out? I have often thought it would be nice to know others in case we wanted to switch time between ourselves.

Sue C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.