Timeshare Companies

Has anyone used In Less Time Closings, LLC before??

Jan 11, 2013

I guess this company handles title transfers for buyer, sellers, and different companies. They act as a middle man between two parties from my understanding. I have talked to a few companies before about using them to handle the closing of my property but want to know if anyone personally has feedback on them?? I hear the prices are UNBEATABLE....

Jeff M.
Jan 12, 2013

There are many timeshare closing companies out there but I've never heard of Less Time Closings, LLC. To be on the safe side I would use a reputable closing company such as JRA services .... you can google for contact info.

Also http://timesharetransfer.biz/timesharetransfer has a stellar reputation for closing resales ..... they closed all of mine .

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Jan 19, 2013 09:41 AM

Jan 18, 2013

Thank you Jayjay. I just signed on with timesharetransfers.com and was very worried about using a company. I did not know the company name changed. Did you use the one out of Boulder Co?

Diane L.
Jan 19, 2013

diane1070 wrote:
Thank you Jayjay. I just signed on with timesharetransfers.com and was very worried about using a company. I did not know the company name changed. Did you use the one out of Boulder Co?

Actually, www.timesharetransfer.com (with no 's') and www.timesharetransfers.com (with an 's') are two completely different timeshare closing services. The one with the one 's' is out of Vero Beach, FL and the one I used.

I have to tell you so that maybe you can back out with timesharetransfers.com .... they have a less than stellar reputation in the timeshare closing world.

You can still access timesharetransfer.com via that URL.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Jan 19, 2013 09:43 AM

Jan 19, 2013

diane1070 wrote:
I just signed on with timesharetransfers.com and was very worried about using a company. I did not know the company name changed. Did you use the one out of Boulder Co?

The one with the "s" on the end operates out of Boulder, CO and is apparently a scam.

Lance C.
Jan 20, 2013

Thank you jayjay. I used the one with an s at the end but it is out of boulder co. by unstellar reviews can you give me some insight? I have been trying hard to research on line and I cannot seem to find any bad remarks about htem. Maybe I am looking and digging in the wrong area. I already paid $295 for 2 units on Friday so if I back out I have to do it on Monday and notify the buyers.

Diane L.
Jan 21, 2013

You'll probably be fine ..... there have been reports of some people giving timesharetransfer(s).com a bad rating and I've read reports of them getting a good rating. My main problem with timesharetransfer(s).com is that they have almost pirated the name of the very reputable timesharetransfer.com in Vero Beach FL. They could have come up with a completely different name .... it would seem to me that they wanted to confuse the issue for people googling a reputable timeshare closing company.

R P.
Jan 21, 2013

Thank you. Everyone, I will report back in a few months to let you know how I made out. I know for Aruba it will take some time before the board of directors sign the documents.

Diane L.
May 02, 2014

Currently using. Hard to communicate, very slow. No level of trust established.

jeffm563 wrote:
I guess this company handles title transfers for buyer, sellers, and different companies. They act as a middle man between two parties from my understanding. I have talked to a few companies before about using them to handle the closing of my property but want to know if anyone personally has feedback on them?? I hear the prices are UNBEATABLE....

Legrande A.
May 02, 2014

In Less Time Closing is an accredited business with an active business license in OH under the name Carli Brant.

(http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:0::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:2154259)

The part that is interesting however is that their website is registered to an Andrei Aliz in Florida under FFH, LLC.

FFH, LLC is an inactive company in the State of Florida, but the address they used to register the website is also an address used by multiple timeshare resale companies, some of which have F ratings and general complaints.

2221 NE 164th Street # 381 N. Miami Beach, FL 33160-3703

J V.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.