Jan 11, 2013

This place is horrible... Dingy, Dirty & loud , obnoxious rap/pop music/noise to wear you out from the get start. I wouldn't let my dog stay here. So much air freshner it was overwhelming and to cover up what???? Mold??? The front counter welcome center looks nice and the desk staff were. Now take a look in the bathroom?? I knew right then & there we would not be buying. Let me start over.. I was approached in Orland Square Mall by a sales rep in a kiosk.. He was nice and just asked for a moment of my time. Next thing I know I'm giving him my credit card for a deposit for $20.00 TO RESERVE " OUR " SPOT for a look at a new time share close to our home. NOT... With a free cruise including airfare. Yes it's free as long as you don't mind paying $250.00 per person with off season ONLY and at least 60 days advance & then NOT GUARENTEED availability, of course no holidays. Good Luck!!! You will get a scratch off ticket for another stab at a fake free trip. Check out the cigarette butts all around, so much for a good 1st impression & I am a smoker.. Yes it's a steal of a deal if you like paying 17.9 % interest and then another $900.00 plus ayear after you pay off your timeshare for maintenance for as long as you own it. I have been to 2 other timeshare presentations & like my hbby said "still can't figure out why people buy these? There's just way too much shuffling of papers and the financials are extremely vague to say the least. The free trips are nonsense and that "90 minutes becomes 4 Hrs before they let you go... Buyer beware... As your parents said if it sounds to good to be true..... Feel sorry for the poor folks that don't understand the manipulation that goes on here. License to prey or steal???? I think so.

Kim R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.