Pueblo Bonito Rose Spa & Resort

renting the "Govenor" villa at puelbo Bonito

Jan 17, 2013

just purchased a timeshare 9wks a year; sales guy told us we can trade in all 9wks to have 1 week in the govenor unit. has anyone booked this villa? i cant even see on the website where the govenor is listed to rent. He said the timeshare clients had a private site to have first notices on open units. does anyone know what that website is? im getting a little worried that this was all a scam :-((

Penny B.
Oct 26, 2013

I have not heard of "Govenor" villa but there is the Presidential and the Penthouses. And they are awesome! Rather or not you can trade in 9 weeks or not for one of these, I dont know, you would think so... Boy, you must have gotten a deal. Good Luck

Mary B.
Feb 05, 2015

I have owned 4 time share weeks for 16 years at Pueblo Bonito Rose-I have never heard of a Govenor suite at any of their hotels I believe you bought access only to a web sight for Pueblo Bonito Hotels from a third party-not a timeshare deal. There are lots of free sites to get ACCESS to weeks-no need to pay for web site access 9 weeks of what? which Pueblo Bonito Hotel-in what place. What size did you buy-How much did you pay? Who was the seller? Do you get points? When did you buy this and did you pay by Credit card. Frank

pennyb88 wrote:
just purchased a timeshare 9wks a year; sales guy told us we can trade in all 9wks to have 1 week in the govenor unit. has anyone booked this villa? i cant even see on the website where the govenor is listed to rent. He said the timeshare clients had a private site to have first notices on open units. does anyone know what that website is? im getting a little worried that this was all a scam :-((

Frank W.
Jul 26, 2016

The Governor is part of the Novaispania and is located near the new Quivira Golf Club. The units are available via Pueblo Bonito point for 900 a week (and the Viceroy is 1200) -- Both units are over the top and listed for rent on RedWeek. I have stayed there and highly recommend.

frankw83 wrote:
I have owned 4 time share weeks for 16 years at Pueblo Bonito Rose-I have never heard of a Govenor suite at any of their hotels I believe you bought access only to a web sight for Pueblo Bonito Hotels from a third party-not a timeshare deal. There are lots of free sites to get ACCESS to weeks-no need to pay for web site access 9 weeks of what? which Pueblo Bonito Hotel-in what place. What size did you buy-How much did you pay? Who was the seller? Do you get points? When did you buy this and did you pay by Credit card. Frank

pennyb88 wrote:

Steven G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.