Lighthouse Point Villas

Worst Vacation Ever

Feb 05, 2013

Many years ago my husband, myself and our children stayed at the Lighthouse Point Villas and had a wonderful time. Although it has been quite some time since we were there in June I felt it should not go unmentioned that our stay was a nightmare. We had switched our week for the timeshare we own in Ocean City because there weren't any vacancies that particular week. It was awful but on the way to OC we got into a car accident and we both sent to a trauma center in Delaware. We rented a car, had no clothes except the scrubs from the hospital. Leaving the hosp. in a taxi and calling the resort the woman replyied. This is when I'm leaving and if you don't arrive promptly for the key I will not wait 1 minute longer. The taxi driver raced and we got there just in time. The resort was dirty. The patio where the hot tub is actually had garbage on it, tissue that looked like it had been wet and then slapped to the ground all over. We called and told them about the condition of the unit and asked if we could also have a dish drain to put our dishes in after we wash them and an ash try for the patio. They said OK and never came out. We stopped by the resort that we are owners at and they welcomed us with open arms, we went back and gathered our things and left Lighthouse Point Villas and it was like going from hell to heaven!

Eileen M.

Last edited by eileenm212 on Feb 05, 2013 09:26 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.